Hot and Handsome

Divya is in her room pacing to and fro. From the conversation she had before with Karan, it is clear that he is not alright. She noticed how Karan is tapping his feet whenever they talked about Param, how tired his eyes are and also how much he lost his weight. She also notices that he ate less. She often sees him roaming in the academy at night.

She have some idea what it can be. She heard from some colleagues that Karan was there when Param died. She wanted to know what happend but she can't ask him seeing his condition. When she ask Faizi, he will just tell her to wait and let Karan himself tell her.

She picked her phone and called her friend. Her friend Shushma is a psychiatrist. She helped so many people from overcoming their pasts.

After a while she picked up the phone.. hello divi.. but divya kept quiet still in thoughts. She then tells Shushma about Karan in one go.

Sush: Oow calm down lady, yeh kya hai. Na koi hai ya hello sidha mudhe par aagaya.

Divya bite her nails in embarassment. She realised how she didn't greet Shushma back.

D: Sorry wo mein tension mein bul gaya.

S: ha ha it's okey! Samj sakti hu mein. Veise yeh admi tere liye bohot special hai na.

D: ha vo to hai. Tum bata to kya hua hai Karan ko.

S: hm.. tumhari pass Karan ki medical reports hai?

D: ha vo mera pass hai

S: to tum kolo aur dhekho na ussme kya hi.

D: haa

Divya opened the file of Karan. She prayed to not happen what she is thinking. Bt alas!

D: Shushma

S: Haa

D: usse PTSD hai...

Divya said sadly. She knew it will be the reason still she prayed to not to be. Bt...

S: mujhe pata tha. Uska anxious hona, loss intrest in daily activities, sleepless nights, kam kana, gussa hona yeh sab kuch uska hi symptoms hai. I knew it.

D: Ab ham kya kare..

S: Divya tum jaanthi hu na ki PTSD kisi trauma ki vaja se aate hai. Uska ilaaj sirf ek hi hai happiness. Vo usse kud dootna hoga. Ham help kar sakte hai that's it.

D: hm.. don't worry i know someone can help him...

S: vo kon

D: u will see.. but plz tum kuch tablets bejtho uskeliye..

S: haa okey.

They hang up the call after talking. Divya's mind is now running devilishly. She knows someone who can help Karan. Someone who is calm, kind, caring and composed. She knows exactly how to tell him/her.

Monami: what? Maa are u serious.

Monu shouted at her maa.

Divya: uff monu slowly.

She said keeping her fingers on her ears. The time she told her daughter about Karan, first she didn't react, then all of a sudden she shouted making Divya startled.

Monami smiled sheepishly...
Oops sorry..

D: Monu sirf tum hi ho jo usse help kar sakta hai..

M: i know maa. Mein apne sapne mein bhi nahi socha tha ki he had PTSD.

D: u have no idea vo kya kya jela hai.

M: par ma usse PTSD kyu hai.

D: monu vo tumhe patayenka. Mein chanthi hu ki vo tumhe kud bataye apni problems.

M: hmm... Mujhe laga ki vo sirf hot and handsome young man hai. But yeh to sach mein emotional aadmi hai...

Monami speak out without realising her mother can hear her. Divya raised her eyebrows in a teasing way.

D: acha hot and handsome..haa

M: mm..wo..woo..ku..ch nahi..kich nahi..

Monu fumbled and ran away.. While Divya laughed.

Helo! Hope u like it. So monu now come to know about Karan's PTSD. Bt she don't know the reason. How she is gonna help Karan.