Meeting Hanako-san

y/n= your name       y/s= your school (btw favorite stall is like the one you feel safe in/ it's warm)

y/a= your age

3rd person pov

y/n walked down the halls when they walked into the bathroom needing to use it, their favorite stall out of the whole school was the third stall on the third floor, y/n's friends tells them creepy stories about that one stall, even though y/n likes scary storys, they still dont belive that one.

y/n walked into the bathroom wanting to use it, but, the stall was locked. y/n was confused because it has never been locked before, y/n felt a cold breeze/presence and then remembered the Hanako-san story their friends told them. so, y/n walked up to the stall and knocked three times, "Hanako-san are you there?" y/n asked. "yes", y/n has never been frightened by a ghost before but this time they were. y/n wanted to change it up a bit and not let hanako grab them or flush down the toilet, so y/n got the courage and said "Hanako-san can i come in and see you?"

in the other versions their friends told them was that Hanako-san was actually the devil, now y/n didn't believe that version, after waiting a couple minutes for a answer y/n heard, "yes". y/n grabbed the handle and slowly turned it and pulled the stall door open. y/n was expecting a ugly ghost, but instead there was actually a girl sitting on the toilet, not ugly, not the devil. y/n kinda was amazed by Hanako-san's face and clothes, so y/n wanted to be friends with Hanako-san.

296 words

i wrote this story because i wanna be Hanako-san's bestie and i would literally dump every single one of my friends just to be friends with hanako-san, i know it kinda sounds crazy.