Part 4~Angry Cat vs Happy Dog

Yaoyorozu's eyes sparkled as she looked around the library, hesitantly brushing her fingers over the old bound books.

"It's so hard to believe Midoriya owns this all," Kaminari muttered, slumping in the chair. Kirishima sat next to him, with Shoji on the other side. Iida and Uraraka walked around the room with Yaoyorozu. At the same time, Aizawa slumped over the desk, and Midnight wandered off to find somewhere to sleep. "Like, with how rich he is, you would expect him to get special treatment or something."

"That would be highly unlikely," Zaraki interrupted, walking in with the group's drinks. "Young master Izuku and mistress Inko turned their backs on the family. Young master Izuku already had a lesser claim to the family fortune. With Mistress Inko's decision, they were both cut off. Only when Young Master turns his back on Mistress Inko is he allowed to return to the family."

Kirishima sighed, lowering his head. "That must be rough."

"Not as rough as you are picturing. Master Hisashi was never a kind father. I feel Young Mistress Alexis would have gone with the others if she could. It would have done her better." Zaraki shook his head, placing down the drinks and standing back up. "Can I get you anything else?"

"Actually, yeah," Kirishima grinned, leaning forward. "Who is Young mistress Alexis?" The group turned to watch Zaraki's response, and the butler paused, smiling.

"She's young mistress Alexis Lawrence, Young master Izuku's older sister."

The group paused for a second, processing the words. "What?!"

Uraraka rushed over, a sparkling aura surrounding her. "Izuku-kun has a sister?! What's she like? Is she like Izuku-kun?"

Zaraki hummed, tapping his chin as he recalled the two. "They are very similar in my eyes, but... Young master Izuku is more... a happy dog that hates that one person while Young mistress Alexis is an angry cat that loves that one person." Zaraki blinked, freezing. "You won't tell either of them I said that, right?"

Chuckling, Uraraka nodded. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with us! You're a very strange butler."

Zaraki smiled at that, lowering his head. "I've known both young master Izuku and young mistress, Alexis, for a long time. It can be hard to remember how I am meant to act, especially as neither like me acting properly."

"I guess that makes sense," Yaoyorozu muttered. "He never did like it when we would act formally or address him formally. Even just Midoriya-Kun makes him uncomfortable."

Zaraki nodded, scratching the back of his head. "I'm not surprised. Now, if you don't mind, I must prepare for young mistress Alexis's arrival." Zaraki bowed before leaving, closing the door behind him.

Kirishima leaned back, closing his eyes. "I wonder what Midoribro's sister is like."

"Guess we'll have to sit tight and find out when she gets here," Kaminari suggested, sipping at his drink as he hummed. "I hope we can come back here. This is incredible!"

Laughing lightly, the group took their drinks, letting their minds wander.

~~~

Aizawa yawned as he walked around the mansion, his eyes catching the temporary medibay. Present mic was still comatose, sleeping soundly with the white- now pinkish- bandages around his wounds. Mina had calmed down, the natural pink tones returning to her skin and Mei had woken up late last night. All Might was still asleep, though Zaraki predicted he would wake soon. Lastly, there was Bakugo.

He was the only one who hadn't shown any signs of improvement. Izuku was asleep by his side, leaning over the bed with his head in his arms.

"It's cute, isn't it, their little bond?"

Aizawa nodded before turning slowly, jumping back and getting ready for a fight. "Who are you, and how did you get in here?!"

Laughing, the girl threw back her head. "Shouldn't I be asking you that?" Her voice dripped with venom, her eyes glowing dangerously as flames circled her mouth.

"Al?" Izuku slowly lifted his head, rubbing his eyes as the girl turned to face him.

"Izu! Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you!" The girl grinned and tilted her head as her short black and red hair fell in front of her eyes.

"You need to stop dying your hair," Izuku muttered, stretching his arms back.

The girl laughed, twisting her hair between her fingers. "Really? I quite like this one. It suits my outfit." The girl spun, showing off her blood-red outfit. A short red dress was hidden under a black corset, a maroon belt thrown over with a suspicious number of knives going along the fabric. Maroon tights covered the small amount of skin between the bottom of the dress and the thigh-high black boots. She had long black gloves almost going to her elbow and black painted nails with red flames painted on two of them. Finally, a long scarf stretched down her neck and knees.

"I don't get fashion," was all Izuku muttered in response.

"Come on, Izu, I look fabulous!" The girl posed as footsteps echoed down the corridor.

"You look like you're going to commit a felony."

Giggling, the girl covered her mouth. "Not today." She spun around, glancing at the group who walked in. "You brought friends? Yo?" The girl awkwardly waved to the group, raising her eyebrow as Uraraka blushed, stumbling back. "They're weird. I don't like them." The girl crossed her arms over her chest, lifting her head high.

"You don't like anyone." Izuku reluctantly pushed himself up, approaching the group.

"Not true. I like you." The girl swung her arm around Izuku's shoulders, grinning from ear to ear.

"And Kacchan?"

The girl paused. "Sure." She shrugged as Izuku sighed.

Uraraka cleared her throat, stepping past the others. "Izuku-Kun? W-who is this?" She glanced at the girl as Izuku shook his head. He didn't get a chance to answer as the door was thrown open, letting Zaraki walk in.

"Young mistress Alexis, it is good to see you well. Shall I fetch your bags and bring them to your preferred room?" Zaraki bowed deeply as the girl spun.

"Thank you, Ken! Remember, don't look through them if you want to keep your life." The girl grinned as Zaraki nodded, grabbing her bags and bringing them upstairs without a word.

Slowly turning to the girl, the pieces fell into place. That was Young Mistress Alexis, Izuku's older sister.