Chapter 7

Your POV
I remember waking up seeing the dark sky. The aftermath of the firelight attack still rings in my ears. But even after that kissing Jinx was the best thing that has ever happened in this crazy world. Especially in this under city dump. Still, I have to get up.

I feel my whole body sore and achy. Slowly getting up I noticed a blood trail. Must be from Jinx, she said she would heal that cut on her thigh. Not exactly sure how with a wound that deep. I grabbed my blade I made from the leftover scrapes from piltover and pushed myself off the ground heading off to go find Jinx.

Jinx POV
The blood drops down my leg making a blood trail as I limp towards my desk. In anger, I threw my gun on my desk breaking one of those mechanical butterflies I've been looking over. Taking a seat, I put my hands over my head hearing those damn voices! Everything around me seems more brighter and annoyingly colorful.

I groan, "I didn't lose her! They took her!" I looked at my sister's stuffed toy and it started to glitch out. I know it's all in my head but I can't get rid of it!

'She cares about the enforcer.'

"Agh!!! She was there for me! Not the enforcer!" I grabbed a staple gun. And heard his voice again!

'Remember her name?'

"Why would I remember her name?!"

I pull the trigger on the stable and feel the immense pain.

"Well, she's just some stupid topsider!"

Another staple....

I feel my eyes roll back in my head feeling nauseated. But the pain and voices kept me awake. Even when I wanted to fall down and stop I had to keep going.

With each staple the pain becomes pleasurable.

I gasp and say "Caitlyn..." that name puts a bad taste in my mouth.

I take a deep breath and put in another staple. I feel my whole mind shatter laughing madly.

I lean back trying to collect what sanity I had. But I think I've been broken minded for a while now. A small green light is in my peripheral vision. I adjusted my eyes to see a fire light bug trying to get the light in the lightbulb. I stare at it and held my hand up into a gun and "Pow."

Your POV
I limped to the last drop and starts to run inside. My body hurt yes, but I have to get to Jinx. I know she's in pain, I mean seeing your sister that just appeared out of nowhere. That can't be easy for any person.

I ran upstairs to Silco's office and slammed open the door. "Where is she?!"

Silco didn't look too well. I noticed small red pricks on his face. Looked like Shortie was here beforehand. "So you turned her against me?"
"The hell? No I didn't!"
"You did!" He slams his hand on his desk.
"No! She did that all on her own! She knew you were hiding something and wanted to know the truth! She maybe not great when it comes to missions, but she's smart as hell! Did your dumbass think she wouldn't know?!" I paced side to side making sure he knew I could kick his ass right here right now. "I will ask one more time." I walked to his desk and used my foot to pin him down to the chair. "Where is she?!"
Silco was silent for a while but spoke. "I don't know."

I glared down at him and pushed his chair back with my leg and walked out.
"If you do find her." He said in a defeated voice. I stopped out of sight but in hearing range. "Bring her home."

I stood there for a second before heading out. I think I may know where she might be heading to but it was a long shot. I picked up speed and head to find Jinx.

Jinx POV
I was up at the top of the bridge looking down at my sister hugging that damn topsider! I lowered my telescope down and heard that annoying ass laugh of Mylo.
"Shut up. It's just a goodbye hug. She wouldn't do that. Not again." I glare down at them both testing my damn patience.

I watched as Ekko and Caitlyn walked away from Vi. I noticed they stopped from the bright lights that faced them. Ekko showed that he had the blue crystal I've been looking for.

Guns were shot and when that happened I saw Vi running to Caitlyn. Mylo's fucking voice came back whispering things in my head! I gripped hard on my head not wanting to believe anything he says! But it was there in my damn face! "Liar." I said as I got up and started making my move.

Your POV
I ran as hard as I could. I know Jinx isn't going to go easy on any of them. All the pain, the lies, and the betrayal! I don't think her mind can last anymore.

I hear a huge explosions coming from the bridge. "There you are Shortie.... I'm coming.... Just stay alive okay!" I run feeling my leg bleed through the bandages, but that didn't matter. I had to get to her before she does anything that will get her killed.

I got up to the bridge and ran down it. I heard one of Shortie's grenades. "SHORTIE! DON'T—"

A huge explosion made me fall backwards landing on my side. The ringing was all I could hear and all I saw was smoke. I pressed my hand on the ground and pushed myself up. "Shortie?...." I coughed and slowly got on my feet. Tiny embers flew around and some even lightly burned my face. I limped forward and found her. Her face was covered in soot from the blast. Quickly, I fell down on my knee and lightly held her with my arm sitting her up. "Hey... I'm here Shortie I'm here." I said in a hushed voice. We can't stay here. If we do then the enforcers will surely find us.

"I'm gonna pick you up and take you home. Okay?" I looked at her feeling her breathing but slowly. I made sure to pick her up as gentle as I could.

"Don't go just yet Shortie."

————————————————————
Damn it's been sometime huh? Sorry for this VERY late update. I kinda lost interest in this story until the announcement for the second season of Arcane. Plus a lot of things were happening. But I'm back and I'll try to finish this story!