Chapter 7: The Note? 📝 (final chapter)

ALEX POV:
I grabbed the note and opened the door to see Jaxx waiting outside for me. Got some reason, I was worried, scared even. I got squirmy and my hand slipped, causing me to slightly crumble the note. He glanced at me. "So uhm, what did you n-need?" I asked. "So uh, about Levi. He wanted me to tell you something. Something kind of important." I squeezed the note in my hand tighter as my hand started to sweat and so did my forehead. "He overheard Light. He said he wanted you guys to actually be officially together because he overheard Light and Charli discussing things and both being okay with the idea of you guys dating." Ugh. He had me so worried. Wait. "We weren't officially dating before? Okay. Then I say we can." Glad we got it all over with. Now I can go back to watching tikto- "Also he said he bought us all tickets to the fair tonight!" "Wait what? He never told ME this!? I NEED TO GET READY!"

AFTER ALL OF THE SQUAD WAS READY

LEVI POV:
We arrived at the fair and, wow, was it amazing! There were games and food and even shops! Sora apparently got distracted and wandered off from the group like the idiot he is so we had to split up and find him. Jaxx went by himself and was too worried and stubborn to join Charli, Light and Luca. Me and Alex went to the food stands to see if Sora had been near all the delicious food. And if he was, frankly. I wouldn't blame him because the food smelled and looked really good! Luckily Alex promised me we could get some after we found him. While we searched, I hadn't even noticed we were holding hands. We had did that when it rained. I wonder if that'll become a daily thing. We were now officially dating so I guess it was normal. I was too caught up in my feelings for her that I didn't realize we already found Sora. After that we TRIED to get on the ferris wheel, but a certain SOMEONE was too scared to get on them. "OMG! Look at that cute Hello Kitty! LEVI! We have to go! PLEASE!" Alex begged and tugged my arm as she pointed to a cute little shop with plushies, including a bunch of little Hello Kitty plushies. I chuckled and let her drag me right into the shop. We looked at a bunch of stuff in there with the Squad before deciding to all get Hello Kitty plushies that matched our colors. Of course Alex and Charli got a few extra ones with some adorable stickers. We left one store hands full and satisfied, put it in our car, and went back to the main plaza. Alex's stomach let out a growl and I snickered. "DON'T LAUGH!" she yelped in embarrassment. "Okay! Let's get some food." I suggested as I pat her head. We all agreed and went to the food stands. Alex got everyone some food and we ate it all because we hadn't eaten in a long time. We went on the ferris wheel, despite Sora not wanting to. We managed, though. After getting off, Alex demanded we all took photos since the sunset was pretty. We found a empty part of the parking lot and took tons of shots. After, we climbed a hill next to our car and watched the pretty sunset while taking some more photos together for memories. The rest of the Squad went down for a moment to get some snacks, leaving me and Alex alone. We laid down together on the grass and gazed at the orange-pink sky. We pointed at airplanes while snorting at each other's jokes. 

She rolled closer to me, her head against mine

She rolled closer to me, her head against mine. We stared at each other. Her beautiful, brown eyes were locked on mine. There was no conversation at that moment, just staring. She scooted next to me so I gave her a soft kiss on the head. I watched her face grow red. I smiled and she did back. We cuddled there for a few seconds before getting up and just sitting there looking at the faint stars. She rested her head on my shoulder so I did on her silky golden hair which I liked her that way and with her normal hair. She had began to fall asleep which was adorable to me. I watched all the people, food stands, bright colored lights on the ferris wheel and every light, rides going on, festive happy music, and cars come and go happen all around me. I've never felt happier with Alex.

I love her so much, more than I think

I love her so much, more than I think..anyone. I couldn't have asked for a better time with her and I consider this a second date just with a bunch of other wheels. I glanced to see a bit of orange in the corner of my eye. Charli? "I knew you guys weren't getting snacks." I grumbled to the laughing figures by the bushes. I could already hear what they all yelled next a million miles away. "ALEVI CONFIRMED!!!!!!"
END OF STORY.

(writer's note: omg thank you guys for all the love on this series i never expected almost 200 reads on the first chapter! i've been a bit busy so that's why I've ever been able to write a bunch of stuff so ty for y'all's patience and support and again, just thank you for reading my stories they do take time to make up and write but i manage for y'all bc everyone who favorites it and loves it or just anyone is cool! [except bad people] :DDD <3333)