the hollywood sign

{•Kians pov•}
-starbucks-

I was waiting for what seens like forever awww.the lady in front of me just noticed who i was and wanted to take about fifty selfies.it was finally my turn.all i wanted was a hot chocolate. awww i hate coffee. there was this beautiful guy behind me.i let him in front of me so i could think of a way to talk to him.

Once he was done he looked back at me and ask if he could get a picture of corse i said yes.I love my fans and taking pictures with them.But there was something different about him...something good. "kian im ur biggest fan omfg i love u so much" so i gave him a kiss on the cheek. "whats ur name" i needed to get to know him."my names Jc".

it was my time if i didnt ask him if we can meet somewhere,i might never see him again. "Jc" i said as i looked into his big gorgeous brown eyes. "yea kian?" he said consirend "would u like to go out for coffee later" he almosted cryed a shinny tear rolled down his cheek. "r-r u okay" i strutted "i would love to" he said as he quickly wiped his tear away.

he took out a pen and wrote down his number.as he handed it to me he started to turn away and go with his friends. i grabbed his hand and pulled him close enough to gently kiss his cheek.he looked surprised.then.sad.then plastered a fake smile across his face "bye kian see u soon". he walked off.

did i do something?did i say something?was that to soon? i thought it was something i did but i had to get ready to go with him.

{•Jc's Pov•}

he kissed me?dose he like me?dose he really? i dont know but i have to get ready.even if i was still in shock from what just happend. i mean me, out of like 1 and a million guys. i pinched myself just to make sure, i have had that dream before.

{•at starbucks•}

i walked in and went to order.a hot chocolate. aww i hate coffee. i didnt know where to sit so i just sat at the table closest to the counter. so he wouldnt have to look around everywhere.he showed up!!! he went and ordered a hot chocolate and came sat down. "hello beautiful" kian grabbed my hand and kissed it "sorry i had to u were just to gorges" ;).

After from what seemed like forever he spoke up."Jc when i kissed ur cheek u looked sad,why?" i didnt think he was going to talk about that but i know i said i wouldnt tell him but if he wanted to know he had to know."kian lets walk?" we got up and left Starbucks. there was a place my mom used to talk me when i was younger. so we walked there.

it was 8:00 so the stars were out.the place i wanted to take him was very speical to me and was so full for wonderful,beautiful,glowing stars.i took him to the hollywood sign.Once we got there he looked at me and smiled "Jc" ... "kian" i repeted back. "can u tell me about the kiss sadness now plz" "ok kian i hate myself, i just dont think i deserve u or anyone for that matter".

{•Kians Pov•}

i helled him close he started to cry.then he tryed to pull away. "no" i said "no what?" he looked confused "no i don't deserve u, ur perfect to me" i explained to him that he was amazing it was easy for me to talk to him. "Jc i love u to the moon and back,dont forget it. would u be mine".

i was soooo nerves i didnt know what he was thinking or going to say.but i cant live without him.i need him. "yes" i grabbed him and pulled him into a kiss but he broke it and curled his head into my chest.in was like i was living a fairy tale. and he was my prince.he will always be.i love him.

{•Jc's Pov•}

"Kian ur mine now" i giggled and kissed him quick.as we walked down the streat i thought to myself. what if he doesn't like me? what if he's using me? what if it was just some stupid dare? i wasnt sure. i also thought i could be right,i mean this did happen all in one day and it all started as a fan of kian lawley taking a selfie in starbucks.but he kissed me? again.

"kian" i looked over at him i grabbed his hand "ur gay.....and ur mine,why?" he laughed at me ... "WHAT" i said and laughed. "Did i say i was gay" he said w/ a smirk i pulled my hand away REALLY fast.what the hell was he saying HE KISSED ME?!?!?. "i knew it was to good to be true kian" i ran away.

he chased after me. why? "JC....WAIT LET ME TALK" he caught up to me with sweat running down is face .well can u blame him we did run like two miles. " Jc im not gay,im yours" he looked my straight in the eye u can tell he wasent messing around.

his house was in sight "lets go" i said as i pointed "what-what do u mean lets go why do u wanna go to my house no ones home" i knew what he was thinking and threw him a quick wink and ran to his house.

{•kians Pov•}

-kians house-

he looked so cute when he is horny :) so i opened the door to my room and told he to go in.i didnt know what he was going to do so i turned off the light to see what he was going to do."come here" i couldnt see a thing a thing but i tryed to walk towards him. i heard a quick giggle. then i felt something close to my dick. "Jc wtf r u doing" he took off his shirt his abbs were soooo sexy.

i told him to move over i ripped off my shirt as fast as i could. this was the o2l house so anyone could walk in at any minute and see me getting f**ked i jumped up and pushed him down flat on the bed i sat on his stomach he pulled himself up enough to get a kiss all of a sudden it turned into a full on make out session pants came off. "omg Kian ur so hairy" i slaped him I stood over the bed as he bent over.

-later that night-

"ur a keeper" i said with a sharp wink.i was pretty tired after what just went down "cuddle?" all of a sudden he curled into my chest.i turned on netflix after a while we both fell asleep.