Part seven♥

You open your eyes. The last thing you remember was ambers head laying on the kitchen counter. Tears start to build up in your eyes while you think about that sight.

You were trying to escape, you think... He caught you...

*Crack* He is walking down the staircase.

The door opens.

"Hello my dear..."

You squirm back.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" he walks up to you.

"Yes-"

His slim figure towers over you.

"You were being very bad. And you deserve a punishment for that, even tho you already went through the first part."

You now just notice the bandages on both of your knees.

"That's right! Try standing up my love."

Looking up to him in shock you put both of your hands on the mattress beside you and use them as support getting you up.

...

You can't...

"Is it not working?" the boy chuckles.

"W- What did you do?" You look at Venti. He wearing a sadistic smirk on his face.

"Well... Since you tried running away from me. I thought would take away your ability to walk completely."

You look at your knees and then at him again.

"I broke your kneecaps."

It took you a moment to realize what this meant. Your breathing fastens.

"Now now... Don't give me that look!"

Venti cups your face. Making you look at him.

But you push him back. The boy is falling on his back. You take the opportunity to try and make a run for it.

But you can't get up...

Venti gets up. Not doing anything, just staring at you. Chuckling.

You struggling to drag your body along the cold floor amuses him.

After a view seconds Venti decides to stop you from your plans.

He grabs one of your legs and pulls you back. He crouches down to your scared form.

"Y- You psycho! I fucking hate you. For what you did to me- For what you did to amber! How could you?! HOW IN YOUR RIGHT MIND COULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THI-"

You earn a slap to your face.

"Darling... Don't you went through enough torture already? Isn't it time to finally behave?"

You sit up.

You're mad. You're sad. You're scared.

*Punch*

Venti looks at you with a shocked expression.

You can't believe you did this. Still it felt so good.

Venti doesn't say anything and gets up.

You couldn't react as he quickly grabbed your arm roughly and dragged you to the door under the stairs.

He throws you inside.

It's a small room. And it's just a small lamp in the back.

He doesn't look at you and slams the door.