Chapter 1

‚Five - Six - Seven - Eight! Yeeeees! Go girl! Cha Cha Cha!'.. ‚Cha Cha Cha? What are you talking about?' I shook my head and laughed. Matt had to laugh too. He came to me and hugged my hip. ‚Let's Cha Cha!' I laughed. I took his hands and we danced Cha Cha Cha. I was so in love with Matt. We were together for 4 months at that point. He was my dance teacher and that was why  we know each other too. Dancing is my passion but I always thought I couldn't dance. But Matt was trying to change my mind always. I wanted to do something related to dancing as a job but I didn't find a nice job. I didn't want to be a teacher. I just wanted to dance. ‚Heyyy! Babe! Are you in thoughts again?' Matt asked with a smile on his face. I looked at him and smiled. ‚Heyy! What's wrong?' I shrugged my shoulders: ‚I don't know... Basically I just want a job finally. I wanna earn money you know? I feel so bad for always using your money for everything.' He put his hand on my cheek: ‚Baby, you know I don't mind that, you can always take my money. I love you and my money is your money. And I'll find a job for you soon! I promised!' I smiled.

In the evening Matt made dinner for us. It was a ritual that before eating dinner we danced a bit. Not Cha Cha Cha again - more like dance pop. Songs that had choreographys that we could dance. Every evening we did choose another song to dance too. I loved Matt because we shared the same passion. ‚Okayyy so what are we gonna do today.. You can choose between ‚Don't stop believin' orrrr.. B-Bad.' he said and looked at me. ‚Bad? What's Bad? I don't know this song.' I said and laughed. ‚I also don't know it.' he said and laughed. ‚Okay, than we're gonna take Baaaad.' I said. ‚Alright.' Matt said and put the cassette on. We waited a bit and than ‚Bad' began to play. The beat of that song in the beginng was so loud and we both winced. We laughed and waited for someome to sing. The intro was so long: ‚Whose intros are that long?' I asked and laughed - then someone began to sing. After 5 seconds we recognized the voice and looked at each other: ‚Michael Jackson!' we said at the same time and laughed again. That was Michael Jacksons brand new single and we didn't listen to it before: ‚Rightttt, his new album is called Bad too!' Matt said.

After dancing we sat down to eat. As I said he surprised me with a beautiful dinner. ‚Oh my God Babe - this is so beautiful! Thank you so much!' I said and hugged him. ‚Of course my dear!' he said. I took dance lessons every second day and i always was very hungry in the evening. That's why I always loved it when I didn't need to cook. But Matt also teached other people on every day I didn't took lessons. Many people would say being in a relationship with a dance teacher is very stupid because they're sleeping with every student but for me that was bullshit. Matt was the most loyal person ever and we loved each other. That was what mattered.