Chapter 2

The next day I woke up early. Matt's kiss made me wake up: ‚Heyyy, it's 7am, is everything okay?' he smiled at me: ‚Good morning Babe, yes. Everything's okay. I just wanted to ask you if we should eat dinner in our favorite restaurant today. Or do you wanna go in the cinema? It's your choice' I couldn't help to kiss him. He was so caring. ‚I'd love to eat in the restaurant!' I answered his question. ‚Okay my dear, good night again.' he kissed my cheek and left the room. I turned around ans closed my eyes again.

I woke up at 8:30am again. I was gonna met with my best friend at 10am. I changed my outfit and put on some make up.
My best friend has been my best friend since we were kids. Her name was Samy and she also was 25. We didn't meet for a long time because I didn't have much time because of Matt anymore. But she always told me she didn't mind so it was okay for me. But that day we finally met up after 3 weeks again.
We met at her house. When I arrived we both were very happy. I missed the times were I met with her everyday. I think we both did: ‚Heyyy Ava! I'm so glad to see you again!' she said and hugged me: ‚I'm also so happy! It's been a long time.' we went into the living room. ‚Do you wanna drink something? Orange juice or something?' I loooooved orange juice!!!: ‚Yesss, thank you.'

She came back with a bottle full with orange juice and two cups. I took the cup and looked at it. I had a picture of Michael Jackson on it: ‚A Michael Jackson cup? What happened?' I laughed. She laughed and pointed at her shirt. She did wear a Michael Jackson shirt. That made me laugh more: ‚Okay I understand, you're a Michael Jackson Fan now. I realize that we really haven't meet in a while.' I said. She laughed too: ‚Oh my god Ava, did you listen to his new album yet?' I shook my head: ‚Not yet, I listened to one song yesterday but that's it.' She looked at me with an open mouth. She was shocked: ‚Okay. We're gonna drink our juice and talk a bit. Right after that we're gonna listen to this album. You have to hear it.' I laughed. ‚Alright.'
I never was a big music fan. Of course I loved music - I was a dancer so of course I loved music - but I've never had a favorite singer of a favorite band. Of course I knew Michael Jackson and his songs but I wasn't up to date. We drank our orange juice and drank our juice. I really missed meeting with friends. I loved Matt more than anything but sometimes I felt like these dance lessons stole all my free time. Samy also noticed that: ‚How are you currently?' ‚I'm fine but I really missed you. I love my dance lessons but I really don't have much time for my friends anymore...'