𝟎𝟖

𝗣𝗘𝗬𝗧𝗢𝗡 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗧𝗨'𝗦 mansion with a beaming smile on her face; all eyes were automatically drawn to her as the blonde made her way through the crowd in search of her friends

𝗣𝗘𝗬𝗧𝗢𝗡 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗧𝗨'𝗦 mansion with a beaming smile on her face; all eyes were automatically drawn to her as the blonde made her way through the crowd in search of her friends. Greeting a couple of people who were in her classes and the cheerleading team who had spotted the blonde making her way through the house.

Having spotting them, the blonde grinned as she made her way towards the Kitchen as she saw Sidney and Tatum making their way towards Stu, " Hey" Peyton called out over the loud music with a large smile on her lips as she greeted Stu, Tatum and Sidney.

"You guys were tardy for the party, so we started without you" Stu resorted holding up a plastic tube as one of his friends were drinking alcohol from it. Tatum rolled her eyes as she turned her attention to her best friend and gasped in awe as both she and Sidney's eyes trailed over her outfit, " You look beautiful"

Peyton was wearing a red dress with silver heels, with her hair straightened and her make up all done up, she was also wearing the necklace Billy had given her for her birthday a couple of months ago. She looked amazing and both girls knew that she would make people's head turns tonight they just hoped they wouldn't do it in front of Billy knowing exactly how protective he had been recently especially since she collapsed and also because she was attacked the other night by ghostface.

As the group made casual small talk, making their way into the living room as Randy began to discuss what movie they were going to watch as it was between evil dead's and hellraisers causing Peyton to roll her eyes as she leaned back on the couch playing with the ends of her hair when Sidney began to list, " 'The fog' 'terror train' 'prom night' how come Jamie Lee Curtis is in all of these movies?"

"She's the scream Queen" Randy informed with an excited smile on his face as he appeared behind Sidney causing Stu to smirk and tauntingly replied, " with a set of lungs like that, she should be, yeah" Tatum rolled her eyes smacking her boyfriend in the chest lightly turning her attention to her two best friends with her brows raised and commented, " Tits. See"

Suddenly, the sound of the doorbell rang causing Stu to groan in annoyance and muttered, " I'll get it" the Macher boy climbed over the couch only to fall on the ground as he quickly got onto his feet wrapped his arm around his girlfriend, " Hey, Tate, grab another beer, would ya?"

"What am I, the beer wench?" Tatum sarcastically questioned watching her boyfriend disappear out of the living room causing Peyton to laugh with a shake of her head but not even a moment later Stu rushed back into the living room with a look of excitement on his face, " you are not gonna believe who's here! It's that chick from ' Top Story!' Gale Weathers"

Peyton rolled her eyes as she sighed heavily standing up spinning around watching Dewey and Gale with a bored expression on her face as she didn't really like the older women as she would do anything to get a story and at this moment she's interested in the killer who's attacked both Peyton and Sidney.