CHAPTER 2: HAO KISS YOH IN THE LIPS!?!

Me,Yoh and Hao: Hey guys we're back
Me:and we will have anna to stay with us!!!
Anna:yep
Yoh:Anna!! *runs towards anna*
Anna: Yoh *hugs yoh*
Yoh: Anna you'll stay here with us??
Anna:yes yoh besides *looks at hao* I don't trust him so I'll stay with you and author-san
Hao: tch!!
Me: hahaha anyways let start the story!!
Yoh and Anna:😁😀

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YOH'S POV"

Hao walk towards me and ren, while he was walking towards us i hug ren tightly in my hand, cause he might kill ren and I don't want to happen it, but when i look back at hao i noticed his face like he was pissed of me or something??. "Yoh so you'll do anything what i said for you??" hao said to me and i answer him "Yes I'll do anything just don't kill them" i said to hao, "okay then come to me then" he smiled, i hesitate first to go to hao, but i have no other choice but to follow what he said or else my Friend and the people will die. I gently put ren in the ground and about to stand, but i suddenly hug ren once more, 15 minutes later i let go him, i called manta and said "manta please take care of ren for me" in a sad voice "Yoh you don't have to do this, we'll think another way just please yoh Don't do it" manta said to me "sorry but i have to and there's no other way manta if i not obey him he might kill you all and i don't you all kill" i said in sad voice, i walked away from them goes to hao.

"NONE'S POV"

yoh walk towards hao and looks at him "I'm here now so what do i have to do so you'll stop killing my friend and the people" yoh said in a angry voice, "hmmm...Let me think.... ahh i know how about" hao said in a calm voice and walks towards yoh and lift his chin "What are you doing?" yoh said to hao in angry voice.

Hao Lean on yoh face and then suddenly he kissed yoh in the lips, that made everyone frozed and speechless of what happened even yoh, 5 minutes later yoh snapped and pushed hao harsh, "What was that for!!" yoh yelled, made everyone one snapped into reality, "hao kiss yoh!?!" yelled yoh's friend, hao smiled at yoh and grin "you said you'll do anything right?" hao said at yoh "yes" yoh said "then i want you to come with me, obey me, and be mine" hao said in calm voice and smirking, "What!?! no way i am not doing it" yoh said to hao, hao change his react "Then say goodbye to your little friend then" hao said in cold voice, and about to kill his friends,"W-wait!! I'll do it just don't kill them" Yoh shout at Hao that made him hao stop and look yoh "good boy" hao said and grin, "y-yoh" anna said and look to yoh.

His friends was thinking what to do to stop hao but they are not strong enough to defeat hao,horohoro was crying even anna, while chocolove, and lyserg was sad.
.
.
.
.
.
To
.
.
.
.
.
Be
.
.
.
.
.
Continue
.
.
.
.

Me:Hey guys i was just thinking who are gonna be that has crush on yoh cause im still thinking who please help me or I'm gonna explode in my mind 🤯 any ways that's it for the story and sorry if it's short it's just that this my first time doing story in Wattpad, also i made a story in another called Wit app its a texting story and its hinata harem its not yet finish but still struggling of what next to write.

Hao: Your really dumb aren't you author-chan

Me:*pissed* well im sorry if my story is dumb cause im not used to speak English and for reminding yoh Hoe i am a bisaya

Horohoro:pfft *holding his laughter*

Chocolove: *holding his laughter but failed* hahahaha wow author-chan it's really the same of hao name

Yoh: hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

Hao: how many times i told you author to stop calling me a Hoe

Me:ok then but first say "ako ay asarol(means: Im a hoe)"

Hao:ako ay asarol??

Me: ahahaha 🤣🤣🤣Got you hao now you're the dumb guy *laughing so hard and rolling around at the floor*

Hao:Huh? what do you mean??

Yoh: oh hao *laugh* what you said right now means your a hoe

everyone:*laughing*

Me: anyways bye guys *laughing*🤣🤣