chapter one

Fleur walked into history. Marty McFly winking at her in the process she rolled her eyes quickly sitting in a seat and getting ready for the lesson. Fleur started staring out the window as she did most of the class being one of the top students had its rewards. As the teacher walked into the classroom he said "hello class turn to page 62, fleur go wait outside" fleur looked around the class before getting up and leaving the class. As fleur reached the outside, she saw her English teacher standing there. Mr smith walked out of the history classroom and fleur asked, "what is going on?" "Miss stevens we were both wondering if you would be able to tutor someone for extra credit as they are struggling in both English and history?" fleur looked up at the teachers before nodding her head. Mr smith smiled and said "I will get Marty" "wait Marty McFly I am tutoring Marty McFly hold up" fleur said confused as Marty walked out of the classroom "hey I said I'm trying to Improve but I can't if you won't let me in the class, hey Mrs Fischer, hey flower" Marty said fleur glared at the boy before saying "my name is fleur" "well it means flower doesn't it" Marty responded looking at the girl. Mr smith spoke before fleur could "Mr McFly miss stevens here, is going to be your tutor we'll let you arrange the starting date now back to class"

The day went by quickly as fleur sat down for lunch, she saw tony Forbes "hey fleur what's up" fleurs friend Patricia said as she sat down fleur looked at her friend before saying "guess who I have to tutor" fleur said as Patricia looked at her "Marty McFly" Patricia looked at her shocked. The girl's friends started arrived and started talking as Marty McFly walked over to them "hey flower we need to talk" Marty said "okay what is it mcbug" fleur remarked "oh sassy, my house tonight" Marty waved before walking away from the girl. Fleurs friends Cassandra looked at her "what the hell, you know I like Marty and you go out with him anyway, what happened to tony anyway you said that you wanted to marry him and have his 10 kids no you can't have him" Cassandra stood up before fleur "you can have him, I am only tutoring him in English and history like c'mon I want tony and I also do not remember saying I wanted to marry him, I do not want to marry anyone not after my parents and 10 children really I am not pushing 10 watermelon shaped kids that are probably going to hate me until there 18 and I have struggled raising them and being a doctor Cass I am only going to teach him history and English I can see if he would go out with you not mention you like him" fleur finished Cassandra smiled and said "that would be great thank you".

Fleur left the school and went to walk toward her car before hearing her name being yelled turning around to see Marty walking towards her "hey, you ready" Marty asked fleur nodded unlocking her car and telling Marty to get in, he smiled climbing into the passenger side of the car they duo sat in silence and fleur started driving and they drove around for ten minutes until fleur turned to Marty "where do you stay" fleur asked before Marty laughed and fleur started laughing along with him before Marty said "turn the corner and its three houses down" fleur agreed before driving.

Marty walked into the house telling his parents his friend was there to study and going up stairs with fleur hoping they would not notice her when they arrived in his bedroom fleur asked if they had a phone she could use Marty directed her to the phone in the hallway fleur walked over to the phone when Marty shouted "hey I'm using the phone" before nodding at fleur when she dialled her mother's number "hey mum" she said her mum answering

"Hey sweetheart what time do you think you will be getting home"

"that's the thing I'm tutoring someone for extra credit at school I'll be home later"

"bye honey see you later"

"Bye love you"

"Love you too"

Hanging up fleur looks downstair to see biff bullying George walking back into Marty's room "hey Marty I think somethings going on with your dad" fleur asked concerned "yes that happens he won't stick up for himself" "let us start with American history"

As fleur was shaken awake by Marty he said, "we have to go come on" fleur got up groggily following Marty onto his skateboard before they arrived at the mall "hey doc" Marty said approaching the old man with crazy hair "who is this?" doc asked extending his hand to fleur "I am fleur, and you are?" fleur answered "I'm doctor emmet brown now onto the point" doc said looking at fleur.

"Welcome to my latest experiment It's the one I've been waiting for all my life." doc said "Um, well it is a DeLorean, right?" Marty said looking at fleur who looked back at the man confused

"Bear with me, Marty fleur, all your questions will be answered. Roll tape, we will proceed." doc said
"Doc, is that a de-" Marty started

"Yes, it's a car" fleur said
"Never mind that now, never mind that now." doc said
"Alright, I'm ready." fleur and Marty said in unison
"Good evening, I am Doctor Emmett Brown. I am standing on the parking lot of Twin Pines Mall. It is Saturday morning, October 26, 1985, 1:18 a.m. and this is temporal experiment number one. C'mon, Einy, hey hey boy, get in there, that a boy, in you go, get down, that is it." doc said

"Whoa, whoa, okay." Marty said
"Please note that Einstein's clock is in complete synchronization
with my control watch." doc said as Marty and fleur started doing what doc brown asked
"Right check, Doc." Marty said as fleur nodded.

"Good. Have a good trip Einstein, watch your head." doc said putting Einstein into the car
"You have this thing hooked up to the car?" Marty looked confused as did fleur
"Watch this. Not me, the car, the car. My calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour, your gonna see some serious shit. Watch this, watch this. Ha," doc said when the car disappeared, and fleur gasped looking away from the spot where the car used to be
"What did I tell you, eighty-eight miles per hour. The temporal
displacement occurred at exactly 1:20 a.m. and zero seconds." doc finished.
"Hot, Jesus Christ, Doc. Jesus Christ, Doc, you disintegrated Einstein." Marty said as fleur started to cry a little bit
"Calm down, Marty, I did not disintegrate anything. fleur it is going to be fine. The molecular structure of Einstein and the car are completely intact." doc said
"Where the hell are they?" Marty asked pulling fleur into his shoulder hugging her.
The appropriate question is, were not the hell are they. Einstein
has just become the world's first-time traveller. I sent him into the future. One minute into the future to be exact. And at exactly 1:21 a.m. we should catch up with him and the time machine." doc finished with a smiles
"Wait a minute, wait a minute, Doc, are you telling me that you built a time machine out of a DeLorean." Marty said as fleur looked at the man confused before fleur sat in the car closing her eyes.

Fleurs eyes woke up when she heard bullets and screaming, she looked at doc who dropped down to the ground. Marty ran to the car "thank god your awake fleur" Marty said as he started driving the car "DRIVE MARTY DRIVE" fleur screamed as Marty started driving.