RUHANIYAT: SOULFULNESS

🗡-RuhaNiyat: Soulfulness - 🗡

The princess gathered her skirt as she leaped out of the hideout!The red matka silk of her lehenga flitted with the embroidered gold artwork shimmering against the scornful sun. She wore a revival zardozi bordered velvet scarf. Her delicate siam-red crystals hung from its borders to her feline-inspired flicked out eyeliner, that set above her obsidian eyes. Her artfully disheveled updo, untangled in the gusty wind.

Her feet clad with lotus silk juttis marked its imprint on the dunes of the famous deserts of the kingdom. It had the symbol of their kingdom, the emblem of Mukkonayur. The mighty kingdom located in the middle of the Indian subcontinent, enclosing the land which resembled the geometrical shape of a triangle.

From the heart of the kingdom, the capital, she had escaped from her wedding. She couldn't understand why her father was so desperate to get her to sail to a far off country, in the name of marriage. She protested against him but her father turned a deaf ear to her pleas. The caring protective father was gone long when she was thrown into the dungeons for disobeying him. She resolved to elope the day of her wedding. And there she was panting under the unbearable heat.

Before she knew it, a man in black cloak swept her feet off the ground, snaking his arm around her waist & pulling her to his chest. His hands clamped against her mouth, she looked at his as terror seized her heart. The strings that held her ensemble tightened over her skin. The dust filled the space between her and the stranger

She squealed as her back hit the stone wall and she winced. Her heart dropped to her stomach and a strange feeling pooled in the vortex of her heart. His calloused palm gripped her wrist leaving his mark. She wriggled struggling out of his imprisonment.

Her heart beat hastened as his pupils dilated. They were certainly hypnotizing her. Her lips parted to gasp for air as she found herself breathless. Her nails dug into her palm leaving crescent marks on as she nibbled on her lower lip, gnawing and gnashing them.

She gulped as she found her knees go weak.For a princess who grew up holding swords & daggers she had never felt this powerless.Her eyes burned from the constant staring.The muscles in her arm ached from being held in the position.The scorching sun above her head didn't help either.

She suddenly felt dizzy with the way his eyes raked all over her face. His eyes looked thirsty as he drank her ravishing features. Cameras didn't exist in those times, but his eyes did the needful.His eyes fixed on her lips finally making her gulp.

His fingers around her wrist tightened as the muscle bobbed up and down. He felt instigated and awfully drawn. He was supposed to be the enigma of the story but for him it didn't look so anymore. Her eyelashes batted trying to blink away the tears that had rimmed under them.

Seeing her eyes moisten he felt parched and tortured. He felt robbed despite being her abductor. Her vanilla-rose filled fragrance and his earthy minty breath meld with the hot sand in the air. A strand of hair flew to her front kissing her cheeks and lips.

Jealous.

He felt jealous of it. His fingers itched to push it back and tuck it behind her ears that were perked. His chest heaved as he saw her eyes look into his as if they were searching for something. His tall shadow cast on her petite figure towering over started frightening her more.

She squeezed her thighs together as the cacophony of a million voices in her head filled in. A slender, sleek drop of sweat trailed down from the tangled threads of raven-black hair down her cheek disappearing at the crook of her neck.

His fingers roughly brushed the skin above her wrist. Sliding centimeters up and down, he couldn't believe he has never touched something as soft as this. His rugged chest pressed against her front and she felt violated. Her heels lifted off the ground.

"You don't know who you are messing up with," she whispered, words dipped in threat and menace.

"Niyat," he mumbled. Niyat winced as the decibels of his voice dropped low. She could feel her skin itch in goosebumps.

"Princess Niyat for you," she corrected him. He couldn't help but suck his lips in and nibble as he saw her lips pursed in a thin line.

The cadence of his heartbeats and the cacophony of hers sunk in.

"I was born with a sword. I would slay you right here,"she tried to threaten. Instead of being threatened he felt pumped and prompted. He leaned to hear her sharply inhale her breath constricting the air in her throat.His eyes widened a wee bit as he felt her pointed feet travel from his ankle to his calf. He knew she was going to kick him but the scalding heat that swirled in him made him crave for more of it. A zephyr of sandy wind struck them as he flushed himself against her.

He found himself staring at the length of her neck as she slanted away. The nerve that popped, the collar bone that deepened and his lips quivered to devour her glowing skin lightened up in the golden beams of the sun!

"No one's going to come for your rescue, Papa's princess," he passed a snarky remark, dangerously. He pressed his torso to her front making her part her lips in astonishment.

Princess Niyat had never been in such a proximity to a man before. Its intoxicating smell, gorgeous eyes and striking features made her shiver. This was all new and strange. Eerie and exciting.

"You are hurting me," she gulped as his adam's apple bobbed along with hers. She could feel his gaze pin onto her throat.

"Not anymore," he muttered. The next thing she knew was a velvety kerchief being shoved into her face. Its odor was misleadingly pleasant. She was forced to inhale through it. Her hands wrapped around his wrists even if they were pinned. Her breath stuck to her throat making her lungs ache.

Her head began to pound as she felt her head lighter. Her eyes blinked incessantly before rolling back. She felt numb and nothing as she limped into his arms.

Her abductor's heart began beating like the scratched gear of his cart. His hands swiftly engulfed her into his warmth. The black cloth was the only barrier that kept him away from her touch.

His hands gripped around her waist and one around her shoulder. The throbbing urge to touch her neck was making him hard. Her shawl had slipped a bit letting him eye her cleavage. The little skin that shone had got him giddy. He averted his gaze.

Princess Niyat's eyes fluttered as she tried to hold the bandana that was cloaking his face. She was not going to let him win over her. She wrench his bandana but ended up pulling away his collar. The top button came undone spilling into the sand sinking in.

Anyone would have swooned for the hazel skinned chiseled body. But her eyes latched to the tattoo. The black ink shone brightly. Her fingers brushed past them as she read the letters. Her eyes closed as she finished the last letter, her hand falling on both sides after her nail scratched his skin over the tattoo.

"Ruhan," she whispered before completely losing herself to a deep slumber. He winced, not sure if it was because of the scratch or the way she said his name. He breathed hoarsely as he bristled his fingers against the suddenly cold body of hers.

He unintentionally put his middle finger and index below her jaw over her neck and checked her pulse. His fingers itched to grab her neck and feel the smooth skin in his hands. Her dense thicket of curls sprawled over his hand.

He shrugged the tempting feeling as he pulled her to his chest, tucking a hand underneath her knee and the other around her neck. Kneeling a bit he perched her over his shoulder.

He could feel her bare waist hitting his lapel. He sighed painfully. The desert was always silent but today it was not silence but more.It looked like the desert left them in the lurch!

                                                             🗡- Ruhan aur Niyat ki ek dastaan aisi                                                                           Ruh ke RuhaNiyat ke ehsaas jaisi - 🗡