CHAPTER - 65

In kitchen ----

Ayesha - Aai....
Aaj na Virat sir ke pasand ka khaana banate hai okk....

Aai - T...tumhe pata hai ki G..godu ko khane kya pasand hai !?

Ayesha - Are aap aise kiu bol rhi ho...
Pati hai wo mere...mujhe to pata hoga hi na !!

Aai - .....

Aai doesn't say anything else and Ayesha does whatever Ayesha does and helps Ayesha.Aai was very surprised but she was also very happy, because she felt that her Sai was by her side.

After a while Ayesha cooks everything and Aai and Sai serve breakfast together.

Ayesha - Khana kaisa bana hai Virat sir !?

Virat - A...achha bana hai....

Ayesha - Chalo achha hai ki aapko pasand aaya....

S kaku - Ayesha tum bhi baith jao na...

Sai - Sonali kaku aap mera naam kaise bhool rhi hai !?

S kaku - S..sorry...mera matlab tha ki...
Sai...tum bhi baith jao....

Sai - Aap sab khaa lijiye...phir mai baithungi.....

B kaku ( In mind ) - Yehi sab chiz to hamari Sai karti thi...
Or yehi sab aaj Ayesha bhi kar rhi hai.
.
.
Mujhe samajh nhi aaraha ki do alag ladki me itna Mel kaisa ho sakta hai !!

Pakhi - Ayesha tum baith jao Virat ko baki ka khaana mai serve kar dungi....

Ayesha - Rahne dijiye pakhi didi...
Wo mere pati hai....mai sambhal lungi unhe....
Aap apna kaam kijiye....
Or haa mera naam Ayesha nhi Sai hai

Pakhi - Ayesha tum........

Virat - Bass karo tum dono.....
Chup ho jao ab.....

Pakhi - ......

Ayesha - ......

Then everyone quietly had breakfast and then Ayesha also had breakfast and went straight to Virat's room without going to her room.
She went there and saw a huge picture of Virat and Sai on the wall.
Seeing that, her eyes filled with tears.
She goes to that picture and stands.At that time no one was present in the room except Ayesha.

Ayesha - Sai ji.....
Jiske wajah se aapko aapka Sabkuch chodke jaana pada.....use aasani se nhi chodungi mai.....
Aap bas....dekhti jao....
Us aurat ko uski kiye ki saza zarur milegi.....

FLASHBACK

When Ayesha entered her room last night after finding out the truth, she was feeling very bad for Sai, she was crying, and she realized that what happened to Sai was not right.
So she made a plan.

She sits next to Virat for a while and then she goes to Virat's room alone in the middle of the night.
She opens the door and enters the room.

Ayesha - Mujhe pata hai Virat ji...
Mai jo kuch bhi karne jaa rhi hu wo karna to nhi chahiye par mere paas or koi rasta nhi hai....
Mai yeh karungi.....

It says she opens Virat's cupboard, and she searches there.
One of the things she kept looking for was something she could find out about Sai.
She searched for a long time and after some time she found a photo album which looked very old.

Ayesha - Photo album....
Isme photos rhegi...par kuch aur nhi mila to.....
Phir bhi ekbar dekh leti hu....

She opens the first page of the photo album and sees that it is written in black ink 'Chavan Family'.
On the second page she sees that there are a lot of pictures. And at the bottom of each picture are some texts in black ink, which she tries to read and she understands what is written.