0

'I know it's been so long but, something doesn't feel right.' - K.T

'I thought I was happy, I thought we were fine... I guess we're not.' - T.K

'This feels so wrong .. but I don't know why.' - K.A

'Why do I feel like I'm cheating.. when I'm not? Something doesn't feel right, even all we do just spend time together.' - K.B

'How are we going to figure it out? What will happen then, will everything change? Will we go apart? Will we stay the same?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tetsuro Kuro, the former captain of Nekoma High School volleyball team is now one of the successful young CEO of BlackMoon Sport, one of his family's company subsidiaries. He's the heir of the Kuro family who supposed to continue their main company, but he decided to build his own that more suitable for him and his family support it.

His company also become one of the biggest sponsorship for the volleyball associations (idk if this is a thing, if it's not let's pretend it is), he also gives funds to a couple of teams such as MSBY, Schweiden Adlers and Sendai Frog where his friends are a part of them. Even, with this successful career he's still a humble, friendly, very playful person, and that's why everyone loves him. And with his handsome face, tall and sexy body, won't be surprised if he has a fanclub. Many girls in the country are dreaming becoming his lover, but unfortunately for them his heart is already settled on certain someone.

Kei Tsukishima, his beautiful lover who captivated his heart ever since they met. And now they've been dating for almost six years, since his blonde lover on second year of high school. And all those years, he's been Tetsuro's number 1 supporter. Now he works as his personal secretary but he still play volleyball for Sendai Frog team, time to time. They also live together in their penthouse in Tokyo, sometimes they also hangout with Koutaro Bokuto and Keiji Akaashi.