Ch 3: Uncorrupted Union & Enemies

An: basically this will involves the uncorrupted side of Union. Including enemies

Within the settlement.

It been a few weeks since uncorrupted side of Union join the settlement and these people have help the civilians more than the corrupted side of Union.

Izuku have been using his mind to describe the weaknesses and strength of enemies which is saving a lot of lives.

Tsunade help the injured and sick along with giving advice to other doctors and nurses.

Naofumi have save a lot of lives by being both an merchant and a hero.

Vali have been slaughtering dangerous enemies which he admits is fun as they are more powerful than anything he had fought.

Blake have be able to redeem herself from her terrorist past and destruction path by helping the innocent civilians.

Yumi (Senran kagura) have use her ice ninja arts to attack dangerous foes that are producing intense heat.

An: There more but this a short list of which anime that is apart of Union so far.

Meanwhile in the meeting room.

Currently Dani and his council are in a meeting to discuss the issue with Union and future enemies.

Crane (Dying light): "From what I managed to gather. Our current enemies, besides Union, are familiar foes we fought in our old worlds" he said giving out files that show the current enemies.

Enemies:
Chris Williams (Dying Light 2)
Hoyt Volker (Far Cry 3)
Bronk Mason (Dead Rising)
Tyrone King (Dead Rising 2)
Overboss Colter (Fallout 4)
Jessie Williamson aka Carlos (Days Gone)
Scabrous Scrotus (Mad Max)
Higgs Monaghan (Death Stranding)

An: these are the enemies that Crane discovered.

Dani: "This is not good and with the fact these enemies are dangerous I have no doubt that Union would try to join these enemies for revenge against us" he said.

Aloy: "I'm curious about why they haven't attack us yet" she said.

Joel: "Probably to gather their forces and armies but if Union join them they will be stronger than ever before" he said.

Dani: "Then our first step is train and prepare ourselves" he said then look at the headmasters Nezu and Azazel who join this council as speakers for the none corrupt Union.

Nezu: "You have no issues with us" he said with Azazel agreeing.