Fight or Fuck

It all started one summer.

**************************

- Haaan Mark... More... Mark.... Haaaaaaaaaa ..

I wake up suddenly. Since we debuted I can't stop thinking of him. We were close during SM rookie but since we started, he's been too busy with the 3 subunits. I hate the agency for that, they make him work too hard. I can't see him outside of rehearsal 'even though we share the same room as soon as he comes home he jump in his bed and sleeps. And when he has a little free time, he composes or writes, he absolutely does not rest.

I miss him.
*************************
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahaha

As I walk past the studio door, I see Mark and Johnny laughing together. Johnny has his head on Mark's shoulder. I thought he had time for nothing?

*************************

-MC: The next segment will be on the ones you think are on the limb to your right. Let's get started.

(NDA: Doyoung → Taeyong → Jaehyun → Yuta → Mark → Johnny → WinWin → Jungwoo → Taeil → Haechan)

-Doyoung: I admire Taeyong, he's always there for us, not just because he's the leader. We know that if we have something on our mind, we can come and see it, but it never opens up to us. I would like him to trust us and himself a little more.

- Yuta: I like Mark a lot.

Obviously, it's impossible not to love Mark.

- Mark: Personally I think Johnny is a great person, he's talented and very good looking, I'm really happy that there is someone who understands me. The fact that he is like me, speaks English and has lived in Korea for a long time has helped me a lot to fit in. He is a very good friend.

Obviously Johnny is handsome, tall, and besides, like Mark, he comes from America, he looks like him.
************************
- MARK! You are in the wrong place! Move!
-Hey I'm your oldest, don't talk to me like that.
-I talk to you like I want you gonna do what HyUnG.
He pushes my shoulder.
- Wait until you see the dorm.
- I walk over to him, but Jeno stops us.
-Hey guys calm down, it's about to begin.
- Tch

*************************

We're in the van now and as if it was on purpose I have to stand next to Mark.

- Push yourself, you take all the space.
- It's not true. It's you!
- Look at your thighs. Close them, they take up all the space.
- Now it's my thighs fault, is it?
- Exactly.
- Don't talk to me again, it's over Lee mark.
- Perfect, I don't need someone like you.
- Tch
-Tch
I put my headphones on and lay my head against the window, I knew he could never love me.
We quickly arrive at the dormitory, after dropping off Chenle, I go straight up to my room. I shower and change quickly, take a mask and a hat and head for the door. I need some fresh air.

*************************

It's been a month or more since we argued, as soon as he gets close to me I can't help but Tease him and he replied. Sometimes it almost comes to hand. But there is always one of the others members who comes and separates us. As I lower the handle, to take air like every day. Renjun asks me to come to the living room. Can't I be alone?
I go to the living room, and see the whole group, waiting for me in the living room.

*************************

- hmmmmm. Haechan continues like this. Hmmm this is so good.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. AHHHHHH!

What's happening; I wake up with a jolt. Fuck my sheet is all stained. Ah HaeChan! If you knew what I think about you you wouldn't be like this. Why are you so mean for one harmless error. I miss our complicity.