Park Y/N 💜(1)

Author's pov

So here is our precious y/n lying on her bed, since it's holidays after her exams so she was reading her favorite story book. She is 18 & loves to read stories,she is kind of calm,sweet & cute. She never disobeyed her mum or her uncle. Every mother would be proud to have a daughter like her. She loves her mom & uncle with her everything. She can do everything for them.

"Y/nieee.....where are you?" Entering her room with tired steps her best friend Min jae hi fell on y/n & rolled beside her.

"Aish", "what happened jaehi, why are you looking so tired "? She asked her looking at her worried.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh....just don't ask ,i don't want to talk about that crackhead". Jaehi said expressing annoying look.

" Okay okay...i'm not gonna ask you anything so come down first" she said giving her a glass of water from her bed side table.

After drinking the water & calming down a bit jaehi was about speak something but her mother interrupted them & then called them for lunch.

"Let's go to downstairs' y/s said walking out of her room with jaehi.

Seeing the dining table was decorated with a lot of delicious food their mood lightened up & then they ran towards their chair.

Jaehi asked Mrs. Chaerin while eating," What's so special today anti that you made so many favorite dishes?"

"Well there's nothing special today my child, it's just you both have been studying so hard so it's just a little reward for you" she said smiling at them.

"Mum you are the best" y/n said peaking her mom's cheek.

Time skip to evening

"Y/n...jaehi is calling you" her mom shouted from downstairs.

She quickly ran towards downstairs and then saw there's jaehi was sitting at sofa wearing a beautiful black knee length dress.

"Looks like you're going somewhere" y/n said with a questioning look.

"Yes y/niee......,i forgot to tell you that my papa had told me toady that we have to attend a party of my papa's Businesses partner's daughter"

"But you know i don't want to go there without you no matter what" jaehi said looking at her with puppy eyes.

"No way....i'm going upstairs" y/n said & then started walking back towards upstairs.

"Wait y/niee....please at least listen to meee" jaehi said following her to upstairs.

"Nope" "i'm not gonna listen to you,i don't want to go any party at this time" she said burying her face into her story book.

"Ayeee...just listen to me..., we are just going for half an hour, i just have to show my face to them as a proof that i attended the party & then we will come back as soon as possible" jaehi said looking at her with so much hope.

"Please y/nie...for my parents sake" jaehi said with a pleading voice.

Y/n kept silent for a minute looking at the book & then said "Okay fine but just for half an hour"

"Okay fine, get ready hurry up" jaehi said choosing a dress from her wardrobe.

Jaehi choose a knee length sleeveless red gawn for her and then made her wear it. She gave her a light tuch of make up and then she was ready.

"Y/niee.....you're looking absolutely beautiful" she said admiring her.

"Okay now stop with your fake complements and lets go" she said annoyingly.

"Don't stay out for too long, okay.." her mom said hugging them.
Y/n hummed peaking her mom's cheek.

She knows her daughter very well, she would never do something wrong or without any reason so she support her at everything .

She saw them leaving standing at the entrance door, jaehi were pretty rich so she has her own car .She looked at her mom from the car and then left together

But little did she know it was her last night at her home. Her fate decided to brought her to her worst nightmare.

To be continued.

Hey sweeties💜,
hope you will like this story....& please Vote,Comment if you like it, it mens so much to me🥺.

Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong anywhere.

So our main lead is gonna be appear soon so wait for ny next update😘.