Don't Be Mad

This chapter just proves how terrible i am at writing smut 💀

-

"Are you sure you want to know?" Hope said.

"I'm sure" Josie nodded lifting her shirt and showing her baby bump.

Ever since Hope had showed Josie the nursery she had been curious to find out what they were having. They could've found out months ago but things came up... and Josie was already in her last few weeks of pregnancy so they figure it was better late than never. So Hope called up her Aunt Freya and asked her for a spell they could use to find out.

They both wanted the moment they found out to be a private moment not in a doctor's office or surrounded by people they didn't know. They wanted it to be just the two of them finding out something that is gonna have a huge impact on their life.

"Okay this might be a little weird but it's how we are gonna find out" Hope chuckled before she cut her palm and let a little blood drip onto Josie's bump.

"This is probably the least weird thing that's happened to us" Josie laughed.

Hope then raised her hands above Josie's stomach and started to recite the spell her Aunt had given her.

"Puer Vel Purella Indica Nobis Nunc Dic Nobis" Hope said before opening her eyes and looking down at the symbol that the blood on Josie's stomach had morphed into.

"It's a girl!" Hope said excitedly before wiping the blood off Josie and bringing the girl into a hug.

"We're having a girl??" Josie says shocked.

"We are" Hope pulled back and smiled at the brunette.

Josie smiled and rested her forehead against Hope's "thankyou."

"For what?" Hope looked into Josie's eyes.

"For making me the happiest I have ever been" she also looked into Hope's eyes.

Hope cupped Josie's cheek before bringing her into a kiss. As they were kissing the tribrid felt herself getting hard so she pulled away.

"Fuck I just ruined our moment I'm gonna go take care of- yeah- " she said getting up but was immediately pulled back by the siphoner.

"It's okay" Josie slowly stuck her hand down Hope's pants never breaking eye contact as she takes hold of the girl's hardened length. 

"Holy shit," the girl said leaning back on her hands as the brunette started stroking her member.

"Josie" Hope groaned and she bit her lip.

The brunette smirked before she slowly unzipped Hope's pants and brought the girl's length into her mouth this caused Hope to let out a long moan.

"I fucking love you," Hope said gasping as she released into the girl's mouth.

Josie sat back up and looked at the girl "what?..."

Hope put her member away before she spoke again "I... I mean..."

"Fuck" Josie looked down.

"Don't be mad."

"No Hope not that- I think my water just broke," Josie said looking down at the wet spot underneath her.

"Holy shit-."