𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

EXCUSE MISTAKES!THANK YOU.

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽.* :☆ ゚。 ・ ───

OMNISCIENT-ATLANTA, GEORGIA

DECEMBER 20TH.2018
█████████████████████████████████████

"Micah go back and sit in your seat!" Essence yelled as he stood up in the passengers seat messing around with the apple play. They were currently sitting in the car waiting for duke to come out of the house so that they could leave.

Micah was bad, but he wasn't really bad unless he got to the point where he was bored out of his mind and needed somthing to do.

Currently.

"Go!" Essence pointed to the backseat and he instantly started pouting.

"I not wanna go mommy." He shook his head crawling into her lap leaving kisses on her Chin. Essence rolled her eyes and laughed at the toddler. This was somthing Micah always did when he knew he was in the wrong.

He'd try to cheer her up with kisses knowing she would fall for them everytime.

"You're just like your father" She scoffed. "Don't be trynna kiss on me with your bad self." She plucked his forehead making him hold the spot and give her the meanest mugg.

"I not bad, You bad and daddy bad too."

"Okay well if we're bad, then you're our bad baby! periodt." Micah pushed her hand away from her neck after she swiped under it doing the 'Period' signature move.

Seeing movement from the corner of her eyes, Essence looked over seeing Duke making his way towards the car with a scarf wrapped tightly around his head.

He opened up the door and slid in before rubbing over his pants slightly brushing them off. "How long yall been sitting out here?" He asked looking over at Essence who was frowning at him.

"Duke you know exactly how long we've been out here." She rolled her eyes. "Matter fact you gone put gas in my car, got me sitting out here with the heat on."

"You the one acting like you too bougie to step foot in my house and i'll pay for yo gas that ain't nun."

"Whatever. Micah go get in your seat baby, You won't be in there for long." She told him and he groaned stepping in the back, plopping down in his seat with an attitude.