Comic-com

Yn pov

There I was at my first marvel comic-com sitting in the very front row with my friends Maddy and Addy"O.M.G there they are" maddy squeald like a child for cotton candy now...I'm not gonna say I wasn't excited I just didn't want to loose my voice for the night you know" omg there all sooooo HOT" addy added to Maddy's statement" yn.....you good your not talking much and keep zoning out" ...hmm oh yeah I'm fine just a little  tired" I replied yawning a little" well you better wake up girl cause there about to start" I nod my head to her statement knowing I did not want to miss this...

1 hour later

"That was AMAZING" I KNOW RIGHT...I can't even believe I made eye contact with Chris and he WINKED AT ME!!!!" Uh guys I'll catch up wit yall later I have to pee" I say doing the pee pee dance" oh...ok well see you at school tomorrow" yep I will see you there... bye" I say dashing off to the restroom..finally making it to the restroom and doing my business I head over to the sink and wash my hands and drying them until freaking SCARLETT JOHANSSON AND ELIZABETH OLSEN walk in laughing and I'm just standing there like🧍‍♀️when they finally notice me scarlet smirks and whispers in lizzies ear but I couldn't make out what she was saying until they both started walking towards me forcing me to back up into the wall until my back hits it and with both of them on either side of me" so what's a pretty little thing like you in here all alone" scarlett ask with her signature smirk" well um i-i was just-" look at me when I'm talking to you babygirl you wouldn't want a punishment right..." scarlett said grabbing my chin forcing me to look at her" w-well I was just coming to comic-com with my friends" oh is that so...." scarlett says sneaking her hand uo my skirt caressing my sex" hmmm" I moaned covering my mouth and the next thing I know panties gone..." ahhhh ooh s-stop" awww look scar she's begging" lizzie cooed" fuck that wait... hold on your a virgin aren't you" I cover my face from embarrassment lizzie smacked my ass" don't you dare hide your face from us" ahh ahh hmm ha ha hmm fuck I can't pls stop ah ha ha ah sca-scar i-im coming AHHHHHH omg" I said as I was being lifted on scarletts shoulder and next thing you know it everything went black.

Next morning

I woke up in a strange room starting to panic until I heard a familiar face" oh your finally awake" and I look to see lizzie freaking olsen" good morning I made you breakfast" oh uh thanks um but where am i" I say setting the breakfast down on the night stand" well your in our room" our where is the other person" right here baby" oh shit you scared me but ummmm hi and I have to get home soooo yeah" I say pulling off the covers only now noticing I'm stark naked quickly pulling the covers over my body" um where are my clothes" I heard them both chuckle under there breath" there right here" lizzie said tossing me my clothes" thanks" u said putting them on" well it was really fun meeting you guys but I gotta go soooo yeah bye I say heading too the door before scar grabbed my arm" can we atleast get your number" sure" I say grabbing a piece of paper and writing my number down" bye" "wait" they both say before kissing my neck" bye baby" b-bye" I heard them chuckle before walking out the door.