Part 13: You arent getting away!

(Message)
Yuu: Mc I'm sorry but I can't come with you on shopping, because grim and I got in trouble and were facing the punishment.
Mc: Are you guys ok?! Where are you I'll come to you asap!
Yuu:We're in the cafeteria.
Mc:Alright I'm rushing there!
Yuu: don't you have classes?
Mc: Ah- yes I forgot I'll see you when I'm done! I'll bring you some things to eat as well!
Yuu: that would be great thank you.
(Chat ends)

After cleaning for 8 hours, We finally had a break..

Grim: I'm exhausted from a full day cleanin, I can't believe we still gotta wash a hundred windows!

Yuu: Try learning from this experience, and suck it up! You got us in this mess in the first place!

Grim:whats buggin me is Ace ain't even here yet! To make us wait after what he did... Grrrr!

Yuu:...

Grim:.....

After few hours of waiting...

Grim:...I bet he bailed on us!

Yuu:You don't say Sherlock, let's just look for him.

Grim:Ain't no way am I doin his punishment for him! Cmon Yuu. I don't care if we gotta drag him kickin and screamin, his washin does windows!

Yuu💭:He called me by my name... I guess grim isn't that bad after all

After searching In the classrooms we couldn't find Ace anywhere.. where could that boy go.. suddenly a picture talked! It startled me and grim.

Grim:Ahhh! The painting talked!

Painting:Yes ..and? Is a talking painting really such an oddity at this school? The lady in the portrait on that wall talks too. As does the gentlemen in the portrait on this one. As long as a painting has a mouth, why wouldn't it be able to talk? Is that really strange?

Yuu: in fact yes, painting don't usually talk so are you with those ghost from yesterday?

Painting:Hmph.. unlike those restless spirits, always wondering hither and thither, I've been contentedly naging on this wall over 50 years! Now you seem to be searching for someone, tell me child who are you looking for.

Grim: we're lookin for this guy named Ace. He's got a messy hair and a heart drawn on his face

Painting: Ah, I know that one. A new student I believe? Today was his first day at school. I think he went back in his dorm a while ago.

Grim:So he really ditched us! Where did he go old man?!

Painting:The door to the dorms is in the eastern building.

Grim:Let's chase after him, Yuu!

Yuu:alright let's go grim!

After reaching the door to the dorms in the eastern side of the building we finally found ace.

Ace:Yeah right, like I'm gonna wash a hundred windows. I'm just gonna go back and-

Grim:We finally found you punk!

Ace:Crap they found me

Grim:Stop right there pal! No fair on giving us a head start! Wait!

Ace:Who in their right mind would ever wait?! See ya!

Ace swiftly runs away

Grim:You won't get away with this! After him Yuu!

???:Hm?

Ace:out of my way!

???:hey what gives!

Yuu:Hey you please stop him! His neglecting his cleaning responsibilities!

???:what? That's not right! But how can I stop him?! Like freeze his legs? Or bind his legs with rope?

Grim:we don't care how! Just do something anything!

???:A-anything?! Alright! Here goes! I summon thee... Something heavy!

 Something heavy!

Ace:What the heck a cauldron?!

Yuu:Pfft- why did i find that funny..

Grim:Thats what happeneds when you ditch the great Grim and my minion!
.
.
.
To be continued...