Yanfei x male reader x Hu Tao

AN: Lone-Wolf-Nergiganos Here's your request. Hope you like it! My apologies if the characters seems OOC.

(Y/n)'s POV

"P-please..." I whimpered out pitifully as I watched both Yanfei and Hu Tao shake their hips in a sexy dance with my hands tied behind the chair twitching.

Yanfei moved sexily behind me putting her chin on my left shoulder blowing hot breath into my ear causing me to shudder as her left hand slid down my chest rubbing teasingly. "Please what dear~?"

"Please let me cum?" I whined out hoping the both of them would finally give me the release I have been craving for ever since they tied me to this chair 2 hours ago.

"What do you think Hu Tao? Should we let him have his orgasm?" Yanfei spoke up as she continued to softly bite my ear making me shudder more. I could feel my pants being tented by my dick from both the sexy dance and Yanfei's touches.

Hu Tao gave me a gentle smile making me hope that maybe she would show mercy before her next words killed that very hope, "Nah~ We still haven't punished him enough for talking to other girls even though he has 2 beautiful girlfriends~"

"That's true..." Yanfei mumbled into my ear as her fingers dug slightly into my chest causing me to wince slightly in pain.

"Please I am sorry. Please let me cum?" I whimpered out as my hips jerked upwards to rub my dick against my pants trying to get some relief.

Yanfei then dug her fingers more into me as a warning to stop jerking my hips and I could only stop myself as the pain from her digging her fingers in were starting to hurt. As I stopped jerking my hips, Yanfei's fingers lightened up allowing me to breathe.

I was so focused on getting air back into my lungs that I didn't notice Hu Tao on my lap until she whispered teasingly into my right ear with a giggle, Did you forget about little ol me (Y/n)~"

"N-no no, o-of course not!" I said desperately hoping to please her so that she won't continue the punishment any longer than this. Hearing my desperate declaration, Hu Tao laughs lightly into my ear before biting it causing me to groan in pain.

"Hu Tao, I think that's enough. We have punished him long enough." Yanfei moved her free hand to tap on Hu tAo's shoulder getting her to stop biting.

"Aiya, you really think so Yanfei? After all, he kept talking to that harlot even though we were with him." Hu Tao grumbled back at Yanfei while rubbing my tent with her right hand causing me to groan in pleasure.

Yanfei's right hand joined Hu Tao's in rubbing my tent together making me moan pitifully against both their hands, "Yes, I strongly believe we have punished him enough and I would like to have his dick inside of me soon."

Humming as she hopped off my lap, Hu Tao gestured Yanfei to switch places with her. "You can go first then Yanfei~ I still want to tease him a little more~"

"You have my thanks Hu Tao." Yanfei switched places with Hu Tao and held my boxers with both hands giving me the signal to lift my hips so that she could take it off. I lifted my hips allowing her to take it off and letting my dick finally free from its constraint.

Yanfei hummed happily as she got onto my lap as she used her right hand to position my dick upright before slamming her hips down piercing herself with my dick cuasing us to groan in bliss together.

"Don't forget about me (Y/n)~" Hu Tao giggled into my ear as both her hands ran rampant all over me caressing me giving me more pleasure.

"No- never- I won't forget you both ever-" I moaned out as Yanfei bounced on my lap forcing my dick to go deeper and deeper with each bounce until I can feel the head hitting the entrance of her womb.

"Oh- Oh- Yes-! Go deeper dear!" Yanfei moaned happily holding onto my shoulders to balance herself. I feel my limit reaching as Yanfei kept bouncing and I screamed out loud.

"I-I am cumming!" I shot my cum inside Yanfei lifting my hips pushing my dick into her more. Yanfei arched her back cumming hard from the feeling as her pussy squeezes on my dick getting me to shoot out more cum into her pussy.

Yanfei then leaned her head against mine panting hard as she gave me a quick forehead kiss. "I hope you are ready for more dear. Our dear Hu Tao seems to be getting impatient for her turn." Yanfei chuckled as she got of my lap and untied the ropes binding my hands freeing them. Yanfei then walked towards our bed and sat down watching us.

"Hey! Don't tell him that Yanfei!" I heard Hu Tao exclaimed loudly before she kneeled in front of my lap as my dick had soften slightly from cumming inside Yanfei just now.

"Aiya~ Just one round and your already spent (Y/n)?" Hu Tao taunted me while both her hands were pumping my dick causing it to get hard again and I groaned in pleasure once again.

"I-I can go m-more rounds-!" I whined to her while drowning in the way Hu Tao's hands wrapped perfectly around my dick.

"Hope you can keep up with me then (Y/n)~" Hu Tao deep throated me right after teasing me causing me to groan loudly with my hands flying straight to her head and holding it in place as she continued sucking me hard.

Hu Tao continued to deep throat me for a short while until I felt the need to burst once more. "I-I am c-close Hu Tao-!"

Hearing that, Hu Tao stopped sucking me moving her head away making me whine over the lost of stimulation. Giving a giggle at my pitiful whine, Hu Tao climbed onto my lap and positioned herself with my dick pointing at her entrance. "You want this pussy (Y/n)~?"

Nodding my head desperately at her question I was rewarded with Hu Tao slamming down her hips just like Yanfei did earlier as we both groan in sync.

Without giving me the time to prepare myself Hu Tao started bouncing hard and fast as skin slapping skin noises can be heard filling the room with how fast she was going. I tried to reach my hands towards her waist before she quickly caught my wrists and positioned them behind my head stopping me from tocuhing her. "No touching (Y/n)~ Just enjoy the ride~"

Just as she said that, her pussy clampes down hard on my dick as we both came together with me shooting my load into her just as I did Yanfei. Both of us were panting hard trying to calm down from our afterglow. Hu Tao recovered faster and carried me back to the bed where Yanfei is waiting for us.

As Hu Tao laid me on the bed Yanfei moved to my dick sucking on it slightly as she spoke, "Do you think you can go 1 more round dear?" Nodding my head slightly tired I feel myself get hard one more time.

"You can take his dick again Yanfei. I want his tongue this time." Hu Tao commented while swinging her leg over my face with her leaking pussy right over my mouth before dropping down.

Moaning at the taste of both my cum mixing with Hu Tao's wetness I let out my tongue licking and sucking wherever I could as if I had been starving for a long time. Hu Tao moaned and arched her back from the pleasure screaming her pleasure.

All of a sudden, I could feel my dick getting pushed into Yanfei's pussy making me to groan into Hu Tao's pussy causing vibrations in her pussy giving her more pleasure.

We continued this position for a little while longer before I felt Yanfei's pussy squeezing my dick one last time as she came milking me for my cum making me jerked my hips up one last time shooting my load into her. I groaned hard into Hu Tao's pussy with my tongue still inside her as vibrations ran through her pussy and Hu Tao came again moaning loudly.

After all our orgasms, both Hu Tao and Yanfei got off my face and dick respectively laying down next to me. "I gope you learnt your lesson (Y/n)~ I would hate to punish you like that again~"

I nodded my head sleepily at Hu Tao's words as my half-lidded eyes saw Yanfei pulling the cover over the three of us. "Yes. We do not want to punish you like this again. Remember not to talk to any ladies unless it is for work related."

"Mhm...got it..." I replied sleepily and yawned before falling asleep with Hu Tao and Yanfei following me to sleep not too long after.