Chapter 1

When I born, I had a special name given -- jacqueline. Everyone is saying that I am a witch. When I was 3 year old, a cat scratch my favorite doll. I was so angry, so I said that "I curse this cat will die by a car accident." Three hours later, that cat really died. At first I thought this was just a coincidence, which I really didn't pay attention to, but they lots of things turned badly just because of my curse.

That was when I was 5 year old, the maid at my house didn't like my painting at all, so she said that the painting was horrible, then I heard her comment about drawing, which I was really unhappy about, then...I said "I wish that the maid was dumb," and the second day, the maid starts to notice that she can't talk anymore. But at that time, no one actually knew that it was my curse, but I starts to know about my special power -- curse.

When I was six year old, I was on the street, a group of drunk boys that looked about 16 year old were trying to annoy me, I was alone, I was so scared so I was trying to run away from them, but...I was only a little girl so I couldn't actually run away from them. Them came to me closer and closer, I thought I was going to die or break a leg or two, but what came to my mind was my special power -- curse, I decided to use it, but I wasn't quite sure if my power will work or not, but I still tried. "I curse that those boys will die in 15 seconds." It was my voice, yes, I cursed them. After 15 seconds, they did die, I thought that no body had noticed this, but...everything was seen by a boy.

When I was 7 year old, I was sent to a school, that school, was just a normal school as all the other once. But something happened that made me kicked me out of the school. A boy named Tom started to annoy, he started to tell everyone that I am the cursed girl. Yes, he was the one that saw me cursing the drunk boys on street to death when I was 6. I felt very annoyed and very angry about what he is telling everyone. Then...I said that "I curse his leg will be broken and it can never be cured, and he will be dumb for his entirely life." I regretted after I said this, but...this was too late. This actually brought me onto the court, and...I will tell you what happened next.