Quotes that everyone should live by

"It took letting go to realize that I was holding on to nothing."

  "I don't cross the line I put myself on it."

  "If you wait until your ready you'll be waiting for the rest of your life."

  "Dead people receive more flowers than living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude."

  "It takes ten times longer to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

"Ladies don't start fights but they sure can finish them."

"Can't stand me? Take a seat."

"You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants a magical solution for their problem and everyone refuses to believe in magic."

"The strongest hearts have the most scars."

"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming."

"Hope is the only thing stronger than fear."

"It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness. Nothing more."

"Being different isn't a bad thing. It means you're brave enough to be yourself."

"If you want crappy things to stop happening to you, then stop accepting crap and start demanding more."

"My past is an armor I can't take off, no matter how many times you tell me the war is over."

"Society: be yourself. Society: no not like that."

"Girls should never be afraid to be smart."

"You owe it to yourself to be everything you've dreamed of becoming."

"Someone out there is holding their breath waiting for you to fail. Make sure they suffocate."

"I am strong because I know my weaknesses."

"Don't wait for things to get better. Life will always be complicated. Learn to be happy right now, otherwise you'll run out of time."

"For what you see and hear depends a good deal on where you are standing: it also depends on what sort of person you are."

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future."

"If you have an idea that you genuinely think is great, don't let some idiot talk you out of it."

"People cry, not because they're weak. but because they've been strong for too long."

"My home is the open sea where stars shine brighter and my soul is free."

"You hurt me so bad that pain lost its meaning."

"Never underestimate the power of friendship."

"Everyone has two eyes, but no one has the same view."

"If it makes you happy, it's never a waste of time."

"Your dream doesn't have an expiration date. Take a deep breath and try again."

"If you don't let the past die, then it won't let you live."

"The days that break you are the days that make you."

"No one ever told you that guilt feels like fear."

"Be stronger than your strongest excuse."