Charles's Jealousy [1] (Bradman)

Charles's Jealousy: The start of his solemn sorrow, dejection, and misery
(Newspaper world AU)

A/N
Don't take this fanfic seriously. It's a fanfic.

It was a beautiful friday,
But when the daily newspaper arrived, ...
Charles was shocked.
He would have never told anyone about what happened between them.
But now, everyone knows.
Charles heard chuckles from his classmates, so he decided to laugh as well.
But deep inside he reminisces about those moments and regrets the fights he and Elijah had. (And the times they played among us)

"I was so dumbass, fighting with him..."
"I wish we didn't have those fights."
(Yeah smartass👌)

School is over. Elijah and Charles walk home with the usual silence... this time Charles was more silent than usual.
"Nah I don't actually care, it's a regular thing"
Anyways he thinks about the times they fought, the times they hurt eachother... physically and emotionally.
They walk sussingly to the side of Ms.51, where their friends are.
Joe Mama: "Yo you coming over to play among us?"
Elijah: "Sureee why not, because you seem pretty sus to me!"
Everyone bursts out laughing.
Except Charles.
You have no friends: "Good one, man! That's why you're mayor."

Charles: "Nah, I'm good man."
Charles speedwalks away.
Joe Mama: "Well that's weird. He never refuses to play amoggus!"
You have no friends: "Yeah, that's kinda sus."
Sussy amoggus: "Sus,...just ignore him."
They continue to chitter chatter about amongus.
As we zoom out, Elijah is secretly kinda worried about Charles (in the back of his mind, of course.)

<At Charles's house>
Charles is doing his homework, but struggles to (who knew?)as he is frequently interrupted by his thoughts of Elijah.
"Eh, he can get run over by a car. I wouldn't really care that much." (Yeah keep lying to yourself bud)
Charles can already imagine the scenario.
(Imaginary scenario)
Elijah and Alvaro are hanging out, currently walking to the park
However when they cross the road a car speeds by, and hits Alvaro (Elijah could've done something)
"Oh my godd (in a not at all concerned voice), Kaylana you ran over Alvaro"
"Oh sorry I'm police officer Kaylani and I really need to catch Satori because they stole their best friend Aurelia's (this is a class meme) water bottle, again. (Like they always do)"
"Oh ok cool, I wouldn't really cared if you didn't have a reason, or even mad reasons."
"Wow, I really wish I could run you over right now, but I don't have time. Bye have fun with your relationship problems!!!" (She zooms off)
Imaginary scenario ends.
"What the? Why did Alvaro get run over instead of Elijah? Also why did I imagine Alvaro with Elijah? Whatever, they can both get run over by Kaylani. Not like I care if Elijah gets run over."

Charles is laying on his mad(gangsta D.Streko language) big bed, just laying there.
We fade out.

To be continued...?