"Prom" Night (Bradman)

Idk, AU?

[One-shot]

A/N: Please don't take this seriously like the other crackfics/fanfics, it's just a fanfic bro. Also this did not happen. It's made up. Except the Dinner Dance thing and their outfits. Some of this did happen.

The day before "Prom" or the Dinner Dance.

Charles was just chilling around Elijah like usual, while everyone just nagged with the Dinner Dance thing. He kept hearing people ask "ArE yOu GoInG tO pRoM?" But he couldn't help but be curious too. Many of his friends, like Joe Mama and Sussy Amoggus (reference to his friends in Charles's Jealousy) were going.

Charles glances at Elijah, who is currently bro...fisting? with Alvaro. Whatever "bros" do.
"He did say he was gonna go.", Charles recalls from the severals times people asked both irl and in texts.
"I wonder if..."
Charles's thoughts were rudely interrupted by Elijah's hysterical laughing over whatever was happening right now. "Oh, right. I had forgotten it's social studies right now." Charles adds a chuckle of his own, looking at Elijah being silly.
He can't help but admire Elijah's "beauty". His perfect face, his (not at all loser hair) hair, the glasses he often lends to him...
And his smile.
Charles flushes before refraining from thinking about kissing him. That would be mad inappropriate.
"Can I go to the bathroom?" Charles asks, hoping to splash his face with water before he gets stupider- which he probably will anyway. "Yeah have fun" Educational Leader D Strekooo says. "Can I go with him?" Alvaro asks, flipping his hair like one of those people. "Shut up Alvaro"
Charles smiles to himself, secretly thinking that was Elijah being jealous or something (though he wouldn't).

Time skip to Dinner Dance Day

Charles was a bit nervous about the prom, but he'll get over it if he's not a loser, as a certain somebody would say. He was getting ready to head to prom, in his... usual attire? (Bruh really?) "Have fun with your friends, sweetie!"
"Yeah I will mom!"
Charles heads outside and heads to where Elijah is.
"Nice outfit bro."
"You too." Charles says, even though Elijah is just wearing a blazer on top of a plain white shirt... I guess it's something compared to Charles's attire.

Time skip to THE MUSIC VOLUME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Everybody was dancing as Charles watches his friends dance like hooligans. There was icecream so Charles and Elijah got some.
"Wanna try some of mine?"
Elijah asks, scooping the icecream into his mouth.
Charles didn't really see the point, as both of their icecreams were basically the same, but you know what? Screw it.
Charles scoops some of the icecream and lets it melt.
When a sudden realization occurred to him.
"Wait a minute... is this his spoon?"
"Gross..."
"..."
"(Indirect kiss)?!"
"Wow. Tastes exactly like icecream" Charles says nonchalantly, trying to hide his embarrassment of the indirect kiss.
Elijah scoffs and says, "Haha, so funny(sarcasticly)."
"Back to party time guys." Alvaro says, trying not to mess with his hair.
Charles and Elijah party like crazy.

Later, to the last dance
In the midst of everything, Charles asks Elijah to "Dance", which they awkwardly do.
They eventually progress to a slow dance, which would seem (kinda) romantic to Charles even though they made some awkward movements.
"Damn. He's mad attractive."

Time skip to after the party
"Wow." Charles was thinking about a ll the stuff that happened at the party while making his way back home.
He flops on his bed, falling asleep...
And just like that, the night ended.

THE END