Explanation

Guys, I'm in chapter 747 and having a little trouble

I can't understand what the hunter stuff is

I know that the hunters are people who kill singe-lifers like Choi than 

I know that both Choi Jung soo and Choi Jung gun become wanders(a type of servant/messenger of a god) of the god of death (I saw cjs's from a reaction story and they were reacting to the side stories)

I also have a theory or maybe confirmed that alberu's mother was killed by the hunters as they said she had a questionable death

the sekka household being the white bloods

it's the king and the heads that I don't understand.  I think the king is the one on the top. The seven heads who are now 5.

5 not known

2 removed = the red bloods (whom I think are the Thames people) and the white bloods (whom I think are the sekka household.)

the white bloods are said to have betrayed them.

the sekka household being the white bloods

I think they fit the white blood (just a theory). There are called the white blood family and the sekka household is said to have white hair that you don't see anywhere and that it's their pride. The sekka household is a white snake how they are able to betray arm and join cale's group could be like how they betrayed the heads(hunters). And do you guys remember where cale found the watering can of the god of war in a place that the sekka household had? I don't remember but I think that they said that it was important or something maybe that they had a field. what makes it suspicious is why keep a place you don't use anymore and is of no importance just because (i think) it was from the ancestours.

just to say this is a theory

I will update the next chapter tomorrow anytime

bye-bye