there's a bug..

// please vote and comment, i generally need lots of feedback to continue doing things like this ! //

A light squeal fell from Luke's lips at the sight of a small bug in the bathroom, his feet shuffling quickly to crawl into the bathroom counter. "Mikey!" Luke nearly squeaked, his hands clutching onto the side of the counter. Of course, Michael was in the bathroom in seconds, eyes wide as he opened the bathroom door quickly. "What? What's wrong? Are you h-" Luke immediately interrupted Michael with his arms extending out to point to the thing that spooked him on the floor, his already pink cheeks turning a brighter shade as he mumbled, "There's a bug.."

Michael immediately let out a quiet chuckle, his chest shaking slightly with the small vibration. Michael reached over, after squishing the bug with the heel of his shoe, pulling off a square of toilet paper. He leaned down, wrapped the bug in the toilet paper and threw it in the toilet, flushing it right after.

"Thank you." Luke spoke quietly as Michael extended a hand for Luke's hand. Luke immediately grabbed onto Michael's hand and hopped from the counter as Michael nodded only once. "You don't have to thank me. Being scared of bugs is kind of your thing." He chuckled again before letting go of Luke's hand before Luke noticed how sweaty it was. A deep, nervous breath fell from Michael's lips, and Luke smiled. Michael was screwed.