Daddy's Pretty Baby

a/n: this is smut and if you don't like that, then don't read it. i took this off of my ao3, so i didn't steal it!!

also, you can comment suggestions, plots and drabbles if you would want me to write something for your own personal liking. most of these WILL be feminine luke because for some reason, i can never get enough of it. i'm kind of bad w/ smut, so i'm sorry ?

um, so this includes; sub!luke, ageplay (only a lil bit though) daddy!michael, dom!michael, blowjobs, spanking, riding, it's kind of a cuddly smut bc this also contains subdrop!

-

It was Michael's birthday and Luke wanted to do something for his boyfriend of nearly 2 years. Luke let out a huff as his cyan eyes bored into the mirror, slowly running a large hand through the front of his hair. He wiggled his nose as he fixed up the ends of his dirty blonde hair into a perfect quiff. He dropped his hand from his hair to his side only to lift it again to pick up the black hair straightener off the bathroom counter. He lifted the straightener up to his hair, clamping the hot irons over the front of his hair and slowly running it up until there was no more hair in between the irons. He set the straightener back on the counter, turning it off before grabbing onto the metal can of hairspray, lifting it to his hair an spraying a few ends. He used his free hand to make sure the ends were in place as he sprayed them with the smelly spray.

Once finished with his hair, he walked from the bathroom to him and his boyfriend's empty bedroom. He looked around the room once, making sure Michael wasn't in sight before striding to the dresser. He opened the top drawer slowly, lifting his hand with a small smile to run his fingers over all the pretty fabrics that were in the drawer. His eyes landed on the new pair of lace, a pastel pink that Michael said complimented his skin tone. He pursed his lips to the side as he lifted the pair up, inspecting them a little bit before shutting the dresser and setting the underwear on top of the dresser. He slowly slipped the boxer briefs that he had on down his legs, kicking them off of his ankles. He lifted the panties off the dresser and hooked his fingers into the sides of them as he bent down and slipped both of his legs into them, sliding them up his mile long legs. He inspected himself in the long mirror on the wall, nodding to himself. He turned before looking over his shoulder and lifting his hands to his bum, gently fixing the lace around it.

Luke pulled on one of Michael's oversized sweaters, the light pink one, which came down to the middle of his thighs and the sleeves falling over his fingers. He slipped into the bathroom quietly, applying a light shade of blush to his already pink cheeks. He applied a light coat of mascara over his eyelashes, making his big eyes look even bigger. He was happy with the way he looked, now only to go see Michael.

Luke slowly made his way downstairs, shyly tugging the sweater down on his thighs. He peaked his head into the den, watching Michael who was back at aggressively slamming his fingers down on the buttons of the game controller. Luke cleared his throat slightly before squeaking out a soft "Mikey?" Michael let out a groan before speaking, keeping his eyes on the TV as he spoke, "Not right now, princess. I'm busy." Luke immediately frowned and looked down to his feet, twisting the hem of the sweater on his fingertips. "But, it's your birthday. I want ta' do somethin' for you." Luke mumbled, shutting his eyes as he continued to twist the hem on his fingers.

Michael sighed dramatically as he stopped his game and threw his game controller on the couch beside him. Michael turned his attention to Luke with a wide smile breaking out on his face, "Mm. C'mere, princess." He mumbled softly, loud enough for Luke to hear him. Luke lifted his head to look at Michael, his cheeks turning pinker than the blush he applied intended. Michael let out a soft coo, sitting back against the couch and patting his lap. Luke let out a squeal, walking to the couch and crawling into Michael's lap, straddling his waist. Michael lifted his hand, gently rubbing his knuckle against Luke's cheek. "You didn't have to put makeup on, baby. You're already so pretty without it." Michael spoke softly, a small smirk on his features. "Thank you, daddy," Luke spoke in a childlike tone, causing Michael's jeans to tighten the slightest. Michael shifted on the couch, setting his hands on Luke's hips. Luke moved his hands from the bottom of Michael's stomach all the way up his chest slowly, licking over his lips as he shifted in Michael's lap again. Michael let out a groan, gently squeezing at Luke's hips. Michael let out a soft breath, sliding his hands down from Luke's hips to his thighs and then sliding them up under the sweater.