Chapter Two

Walking to Stark's office had your heart pounding. What on Earth could have connected yourself to Stephen? You'd been so careful throughout your relationship, nobody knew.

Your mind wandered back to him. How his hands felt gradually more confident as he learned to control his magic better, the secret kisses in corners of parties that neither of you particularly cared for, the way he made you feel.

In short, you weren't hugely over him.

You walked in, greeting Tony with a smile, the cover of the perfect fangirl, as the two of you had agreed on. You hadn't spoken since the break up, but you didn't need to. You knew he'd be playing his part too.
"Hey, Mr Stark, Dr Strange, what's up?" you began, casually, hoping not to give yourself away by staring too much. He wasn't yours anymore.
"(Y/n), Dr Strange specialises in training young witches, as you may know," you nod as Tony begins, "and we've had some tests that reveal not only a similarity between yourself and Miss Maximoff, but also Dr Strange."
"To shorten what Stark's saying, you're to train with me 3 days a week, with Wanda 3 days a week, one day in between the two to catch up. Understood?"
"Yes, sir." you say, knowing his unusual desire for the word that sparked your own.
"Good. You can go."
"Thank you." you nodded before walking out, returning to Wanda.