Part 17

I know I am late but let's deal with "kisto mai tu pyar Kar"

Monami looked at Karan with utmost love in her eyes and Karan looked down: kia dekh rahi Hain Rani Sahiba?

monami: yehi dekh rahi Hoon ke kaisay mai itni lucky hogai ky Tum mujhy mil gaye khadoos Shergill

Karan smiled at her and moved close to her and cupped her face...

monami closed her eyes

Jo teray sath laagiii Preet moheee
roh Baar Baar tera Naam leeee...

Karan placed his lips on her forehead and then saw her reaction: ab adat daal lo kyun ky yeh khadoos ab tumhari Zindagi se kahi ni janay Wala...

monami: mai chahti bhi ni Hoon ke Mera khadoos mujsy kabhi bhi dur ho. ab humay koi dur ni karsakta agent shergill

both became shy. Karan embraced her in his arms and she placed her head on his chest. she fit beautifully in his arms. perfect moment...

ke Rab se hai maangi yehi Duaaaa
tu haatho ki lakeerein thaam leee...

monami backed off and became a little serious: dur toh ni Jao gy na ab mujsy Karan?

Karan adored her baby face: monami aek commando ky vaaday py shak hai tumhay?

monamis eyes became moist and she shook her head: but mujhy pata hai ky apny aur muj mai se BAAT aai toh Tum mujhy hi chunty ho..

Karan smiled: kitnna janti ho mujhy... but mai ni Jao ga monami kyun ky Karan apni monami ky begair ni reh sakta.... kyun ky Meri jaan basti hai Tumharay iss chehray mai.. aur agar abhi bhi koi shak hai toh proof karky dekhaoo ky ni Jao ga?

monami was confused and looked here and there but nodded..

Karan stepped closer to her and started to tickle her.

monami: karannnn that's cheating nooo Karan don't do this nooo naaa

karan and Monami were so deeply engrossed in the moment that they didn't notice that Sid has come outside and from his angle it seemed like monami was crying and Karan was hovering over her....

he ran towards monami and Karan and pushed Karan a bit back coming in between them.. he made Karan leave monamis hand and Karan felt as if his heart pumped a bit faster.

monami and Karan were shocked...

sid: kia Kar Rahy hn ap? why don't you just leave monu? why?? phirse rula Rahy hn usay? AP mai humanity Naam ki cheez rahi hi ni hai

monami: Sid yeh tu

Karan eyed her and Monami became silent.

Karan:listen

sid showed his hand: you listen stay away from my best friend... stay far far far away else achaa ni hoga...

he held monamis hand and dragged her inside.

sid: aur tu Bata Doo din se kaha gaib hai how careless monu sab kitnay pareshan horahy hai... chal ab

he was dragging monami inside while monami looked back at Karan who smiled at her ...

monami gestured a kiss at him..

Karan shook his head and looked down... he lipped "goo"

monami lipped "I love you"

when monami was out of his sight he sighed and touched the back of his head like a teenager. all their moments came Infront of his eyes...

monami and sanjanas room