Making a video

*the next morning Meghan goes over to Charlie's house and they Skype l.a Reid to discuss the video*
Oh Charlie I hope this video is great!
It will be Meghan...
So let's Skype l.a Reid and see what ideas he has in the video!
Ok...*it rings*
Meghan!! Charlie!! How you doing!?
Great! They both say. So Reid we wanted to see what ideas you had for the video for Marvin Gaye.
Absolutely I have one really good idea! Ok so the video opens up with teens at prom there bored and sitting in the bleachers about to fall asleep...then Charlie walks in and plays the piano while singing. Then all the teens slowly become more pumped. Then Meghan walks in and sings. Now all the teens are kissing and they go to closets,cars,and bathrooms to make out even teachers to. Then on stage Meghan looks over at Charlie with a very seductive smile and signals for him to come over. He walks over and she puts her hands around his neck and they pull in for a kiss but right before yalls lips touch we cut off the video! Nice teaser don't you think?
*Meghan and Charlie sit in awkward silence*
Hello? Dont y'all like the idea?
Yes of course! But me and charlie have to kiss?
Yes just once and not for very long either!
Well I'm fine with it if you are Meghan..._
Ok I guess...
Great! Well start tommorow! Bye guys!
Bye Reid...
Well I gotta go Charlie I'll see you on set tommorow!
*Charlie sits there...in shock of what Reid had said*