𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟏𝟕

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 : 𝖱𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒.

𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄." Jayda finished applying the edge control on the side of her baby's hairs before sitting it back down onto the countertop twisting back around the top.

She then gathered everything and placed everything back under the sink Clicking off the bathroom light.

Walking back into her master bedroom she stopped in her tracks watching a sleeping Dess sprung out on her bed with tissue all around her for the fourth time today.

Jayda was tired of dess taking Von back every time he did her wrong like it was normal, he mentally and physically fucked with her mind and always manipulated Dess into thinking he would change but Jayda herself knows he won't.

Jayda's no one to judge seeing she went through a toxic relationship before, she didn't know how to be with herself and alone and love herself and she seen so much of what she was going through with her ex with Dess, and she had Hated it she wanted her to be better than that because she's more than what she thinks she is.

Letting a sigh escape her lips with an irritated expression she walked over to where Dess slept shaking her violently "Dess, Dess get up now!"

Not budging to get up she shook her more aggressively "Destiny get up! Like seriously." Jayda clapped her hands repeatedly loud.

"What Jayda." Dess groaned with a mug plastered on her face, lifting from the pillow with slob all over the side of her face.

"Get up! You've been snooping around all week Dessi you need to stop and freshen, up you can't let him do you wrong like this every time." She sighed annoyed taking a seat next to her.

"I know jay I take him back every time he does me wrong, allowing him to do the things he does, it's like I'm not enough for him I just want him to love me." she lifted completely while rubbing the crust out of her eyes.

"Dess he does love you but he's stuck in his hoe ways that he's not fully committed to loving just one woman and that is you." She expressed rubbing her back softly.

"But I'm tired of waiting on men to be out of their hoe ways they need to man up and know that they aren't ready for a relationship and express that." dess sighed letting The tears fall from her eyes.

"Aww, dessi don't cry." She brought her arms around Dess hugging her tightly, She felt so bad for destiny, she just wanted better for her and to finally see her happy for once.

"It's like I'm not good enough for someone to love me for me jay, I always get fucked in the end every time." she stared at Jayda with her glossy eyes.

"True but you take them back every time Dess and then get fucked in the end just for cry and go right back to them."