Prologue

May 3,1552.
Koella.

In a far away land,a city unknown to the outer world,The sun had brightly shone through the windows of the houses at koella.Birds chirping and happily flying away.The people were up early and smiling with happiness radiating of them along with the climate being so pleasant & charming.
A good start for the day.
Is it?

Unknown to them,A storm was heading.One that is going to change their fate forever.

May 3,1552
Afternoon 1pm.
Third persons POV

The busy market was bustling with people trying to trade & receive goods made.The market was so beautifully designed with so much of colours,people, different goods,spices,food, accessories, furniture,wines,flowers,bags,silver,gold,swords & most importantly love & laughter.I was in awe that this city,The one I stumbled upon by chance,The one which was disconnected completely from the outer world had their own beautiful tiny world built in.How was this gem hidden for so long?
I moved around the market trying to get a grasp of their lifestyle which was buzzing with enthusiasm & love when I suddenly saw a woman heavily pregnant carrying a heavy good in one hand & a sword in other walking through the crowd,Her face was covered,But she had a scar running down her left eye,Eyes as cold as ice,Posture as brave as a knight, confidence oozing out,her hair as Black as midnight,I had never seen some one like her.She was terrifying & beautiful at the same time.
The thing that caught my eye was when she walked through the crowd everyone had become dead silent as if waiting for Lucifer to pass by & pray he doesn't want your soul.

I was intrigued, because now I wanted to know who this lady was & what was her story.
So that when I go back to Calleidues empire,
I would have a epic tale to spare.

To be continued.

*Hello everyone,this is my first story.
First of all,I'd like to thank y'all for giving my story a chance.Means a lot :)

Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed  writing it.

Please do like it & drop a comment if you liked it  ❤️
Thank you so much for all your support :)
In advance 😝