Frisky Brit

Diluc x Fem Reader

Fluff, Crack

Warnings: Suggestive

Diluc was soaking wet after keeping his nightly watch over Mondtsadt. He ran back to the Winery, wanting to dry off and snuggle with his wife. As soon as he arrived, he threw off his wet jacket and boots and ran upstairs. 

"Diluc?" Diluc stopped to look into your shared bedroom. There you were, laying across the bed in your silk nightgown and robe, reading the newly released "A Legend of Sword." 

"Ah, sorry for disturbing you, dear. I'm going to bathe quick, and I'll be right with you."

"Alright, 'Luc." You smiled. "But be quick, please. I really missed you today and want to cuddle." Diluc blushed. After undressing, he slowly lowered himself into the bathtub, letting out a long-held sigh. The chill that the rain left on his skin made the warmth even more pleasant. He soon drained the tub and wrapped a towel around his waist. You watched as he slowly walked into your room, a small grin on his face that he was trying his best to hide. But you knew Diluc. You knew that he could never hide a single thing from you. After finding a loose pair of shorts, he climbed under the covers and wrapped his arms around you. You put down your book and turned to face him. With a slight peck on the nose, you returned his embrace, nuzzling into the dip in his neck. He grabs your waist all of a sudden, you look up at diluc blushing a little but trying to cover it up so you look away... 

 "Don't hide it darling," he says. you blush harder, looking like Johann Schmidt. He pulls you closer this time, chest to chest. you can feel his heart beat as you look up at his big bright eyes. 

He looks like a bug-eyed bitch.

You say to yourself. "Do you wanna try?" He asks. Being a shy amateur you say 

"T-try what.. your big massive di-?.." He laughs then goes "No.. I mean tea.. mate." he laughs in British then hops off the bed. "You're funny mate, we shall hang out next time." you sit there shocked. 

"THIS BRITISH BITCH JUST PLAYED ME."

Made by CrotchQueen23 and Steph