💔Bakugo x NB!Reader

There are two versions of this story, both sides. This is version two

-Quirk: Safety bubbles. You could make bubbles out of your hands that are to tough to be broken through. Force them in directions as wepons and surround people in them for safety-

Your broke your promise
Dead: Y/N

Dust, debris, ash, smoke, screaming, crying, yelling, cold... wait... no

Shit shit shit where are they.... it was a normal day. You and Bakugo were out on patrol. Minding your own business, but than... boom. An explosion right next to you guys, it sent you both flying and now, he can't find you and it's driving him insane. "Bubbles! Where the hell are you!" He looked to his side at a struggled cry.

Y/N... he ran in the direction of the sound before freezing in his tracks..... there you were, he found you.... impaled on a steal rod.  "No no no no." He ran over to you before grabbing your face. "Hey, dumbass don't do this. Don't you die on me."

You lifted your hand the best you could your vision blurring wiping the tear of his face. "Tears... don't suit you..... Katsuki..." You never used his full name, it was always Kats, Baku, Katsu. Never the whole thing

"I-I can get you to the hospital, there has to be a way. There has-" He were cut off by you grabbing his arm as tight as you could. "That’s why I fell in love with you.... You're not as big and scary as people think you are...." He was shaking, holding onto you/N like it was the only thing keeping you alive.

You promised you guys would die together. You promised it would be from old age. You promised... "Don't break your promise... please..." This got your attention, you stiffened as more tears filled your eyes. "I'm sorry Katsuki..." Your breathing was getting more ragged, his hands were covered in blood.

"Don't do that. Don't fucking do that, your going to live." He shoke you slightly. "Please baby, I need you..." Your grip got weaker, and weaker. Till your hand dropped from his arm. "I love you... Katsuki..."

"Hey, hey, hey, hey. Don't do that... L/N... L/N! Y/N please!" So many other heroes have appeared by now. Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and Ashido stood around him. Kirishima the closest.

He couldn't get you to open your eyes. He looked back at Kirishima frantic for help. Kirishima had a deep sadness in his eyes, everyone was crying, Kirishima bent down, turned him slightly away from your limp body, and hugged him. He hugged him as tight as he could, he knew he was hurting.

"I am... so very sorry Bakugo...." Kirishima mumbled in his ear. It took a minute to set in before he started sobbing into his shoulder. They were gone..... really gone....

The next few weeks the streets were quiet. No one left there homes. The great Pro Hero: H/N. Was dead. Bakugo stayed hid away in what use to be your shared room. Everyone came to check in on him, but he only let Kirishima in, he knew. He knew how bad of a state he was in....

Bye mini pomeranians! ❤️