III - ANOTHER SIDE

Hello what happened?? And most specifically who are you.. I asked Ms.. y/n..I am Nigella from the hospital!! Taehyung is going out of control.. he is constantly hurting himself and is not stopping!! And there is one more thing too!! Please please please come here as fast as you can!! Please mam. She spoke

My eyes widened when I heard the person.. not thinking to change my night suit I took my coat and keys and ran outside..

I drove to the hospital as fast as I could and then stopped outside taehyung's room... I couldn't hear any noise.. the whole room was silent af..

I breathed in and opened the door with all my courage.. the whole room was dark. I slowly walked in... Suddenly something caught my attention.... Most specifically the wall..

I gasped looking at it... It was my portrait which was drawn with some red stuff(blood)... In the whole room only that wall was visible as the moon light shone on the wall......

I stepped back as I felt uneasy after seeing the wall.. Suddenly someone held my waist from behind and snuggled into the nape of my neck.

You are here ms. Kang he spoke in his deep voice T-taehyung.. What is this? I asked while pointing at the wall..

He turned me around and threw me on his bed..

I gasped as I felt his boner on my thigh
T-taehyung leave!!! For God's sake I am your doctor!! Taehyung!! I shouted as he started leaving open mouth kisses all over my exposed neck.. I was enjoying it but at the same time I didn't wanted to take it further like this..

Is it my fault you came here braless wearing a damn camisole!! He growled

I somehow managed to got hold of my bag and took out a glove.... I slid the glove onto my hand and scratched it on the wall behind me...

I started scratching without a break... he immediately left my body and sat down while closing his ears N-n-no p-ple-please sto-stop he said and eventually fainted

But the first question arised in your mind was 'where the hell were his hadcuffs'

_________________________________

Sorry guy's for a very short chapter+late updates but I just can't due to my studies 🌚✨

And don't forget to stream'Yet to come'