Jungkook One Shot Pt. 2

▶ You

And

▶ Jungkook

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

" My girlfriend. " He said.

Hoping that the ground would open up and swallow you alive. Because it damn hurt you deeply.

You shut your eyes close and pinching your arm, hoping this was just a dream. But it wasn't, because right in front of you Jungkook had his arm wrapped around her girlfriend's waist.

" Ha-ha! Why didn't you tell me? " You fakely laugh and manage to speak even it feels like hell.

Jungkook shrugs. " You didn't ask. "

You can hear the sound of your heart shutters. Damnit! He got a point there. You said to yourself.

" Hi, I'm [ Y/n ]. " You offer a hand for her. And she sweetly took it and shake. " I'm Lyn. "

Forcing yourself to smile in front of them. You tilt your head. " You two really fit with each other. " This time the smile became soft and genuine. " You're beautiful. " You said to Lyn. And the girl happily took your compliment.

Having a little more chitchat with them, more of Lyn and you only taking. Because Jungkook haven't utter a single after you asks him. He just throw lots of side glance over you. And when you caught him, he quickly looks away. Which made you wonder, what's his problem.

" I should better go now. I think I've interrupted your date. " You waved your goodbye and left them.

× Jungkook's P.O.V ×

" What girlfriend were you talking about you kid? " She flicks my forehead that I immediately rub the sore part of it.

" Yah! Noona, it hurts. " I wince while pouting.

" Yah! Noona, it hurts. " She mimick in a high pitch tone. " Stop being a sissy you kid. "

I roll my eyes knowing she would definitely going to pry more.

" First of all, why am I drag into your childish games? Second, that girl is damn pretty. Why not date her? And thirdly, girlfriend? You're making me sick here. " She sad crazily. Which made me chuckle.

" Noona, I know she's pretty. But I'm kinda scared to ask her for a date. And I just wanted to know what would be her reaction when I'll tell her that I had a girlfriend already. " I said as I sip on my espresso.

" When will you ask her then? When the world is about to crash down? Or worst, when she already had a boyfriend? Wake up Kookie! Grow some balls and ask her, before it's to late. " She bluntly said. " Soo, were you satisfied as you saw her expression? From what I saw through her. She looks hurt you dummy! " She added.

" How? All she did was smiling. Feels like it's no big deal to her. " I heaved a sigh.

" Ouch! " I wince again for the second time. I swear this girl in front of me, would be the cause of my brain damage. She just hit me in my head again. " You're being abusive here noona. "

" Are you saying my senses weren't right? I'm a girl Kookie. I know when? How? Why? What? it hurts. We have this something called telepathic between us, that we girls have that you boys haven't. " She smugly replied.

She's right.

" Thank you soo much Noona! I really love you. " You went to her and hug her.

" Stop being mushy kid. Noona loves you too. Now go and chase that pretty girl. " She pushes me away.

× Your P.O.V ×

You pulled your earphones and attached them on your ears. Attention focuses on the road, spacing out. Because ehat happebed earlier is like a bomb.

You sighed and halted as you saw the street lights turn to green. And the cars go in speed.

Patiently waiting alone at the streets, a tug on the hem of your blouse made you turn back.

" Jungkook? " You ask a bit shock.

" [ y/n ], we need to talk. " He said while catching his breathe.

You stood there waiting for him to talk.

" But first, help me [ y/n ]. " He collapse down on the ground. So it made you panick and kneel down to level him.

" Are you okay? Hey Kookie talk to me. " You place your hands into his chest and he made you stop as he grip your wrist.

As he squeezes your hand, you can't help but to feel your heart beating loudly against your chest.

" I can't breath. " He said in between short breathes.

" Yah! Kookie-ah, you're teasing me again! " You stood up and left him laying on the ground. You heard him chuckle from behind.

" What do you want to talk about? " You ask as you crosses your hand over your chest. Waiting for him to utter a word.

He clears his throat and sit up. Still not leaving the ground. People who passes by would eye the two of you curiously.

" Yah! Get up, you're catching lots of attention here. " You hissed and pull him up. But the stubborn kid never made a move.

" Don't laugh. " He suddenly utter.

You arch your brows at him. " Sure. "

" If you laugh, I'll kiss you. " He seriously said.

The beat in your heart suddenly fasten the pace again. Omo! He'll kiss me? You ask to yourself.

You nod.

" I - " .

" I, what? " You ask.

" I - " .

You tilt your head. " Stop playing around Jeon Jungkook. "

" Iloveyou! " He said in a fast pace and closes his eyes.

You unknowingly chuckle at how cute he looks right now.

He glance to you. " What's soo funny? "

You shook your head. " You're soo epic. "

He stood up and went closer to you and snakes his arm over your waist and pull you closer into him. Your eyes were as big as the saucer, knowing that this is the closest interaction you had with Jungkook.

" H-hey, where in public. " You stutter as you put your hand over his chest. Pushing him a little. Not to mention, the two of you where standing at the side of the road.

He leans forward as your noses touches with each other. " I wanted to hear you, say you love me back. "

His aromatic breath blowing your face, is making your knees go jelly.

" I love you Kookie. " You finally utter and kiss the tip of his nose.

The both of you smile goofily.

~

" Yah! How about Lyn? " You ask as you remember.

He chuckle. " Ah, Lyn noona? "

What?

" We're just joking around. She isn't my girlfriend. She's a closet friend of mine, and she's Taehyung's girlfriend. " He pulls you into a tight hug.