|•| Chapter 4: The Library |•|

They were finally able to go back home, they've been ready for days now at least Taylor was. The only problem was that the entire world was out looking for Taylor.

But she refused to show her face or have people sell new pictures of her. She was sick and tired of those men and she only wanted to be with her forgetful lover.

"Okay, we have the men and the suitcase ready." Tree said over the phone.

"Okay, you can go now." At her word, the blonde headed out with Bethenny close to her.

They managed to get in the car unseen and leave straight to the airport staying unseen even when they landed in London. Taylor was thanking her lucky stars for the miracle they had graced her with.

The drive to their home was long but Taylor didn't mind one bit. She specifically made a detour through Gabby's hometown hoping to stir old feelings or memories.

"Oh, that's the Big Ben! Isn't it?" Everything that Bethenny saw felt like the first time as she pointed it out excitedly.

Some things she's forgotten the name of but she was still happy to see them. Bethenny's excitement to see her hometown made Taylor happy.

"Wait? We live in London?" Beth asked looking over at Taylor who was already looking at her with those same soft eyes. "No." She shook her head.

"But we did meet in London. Twice." The blonde smiled silently thanking fate. She had been cursing fate for so long but thanked her lucky stars every day with Gabby in her life but now, fate was often receiving familiar curses from the blonde. Ones she hoped to never throw at fate again.

"Where?" It was the way those mismatched eyes sparkled that made the singer want to kiss her but also break down crying.

"Hackney." Taylor smiled remembering the pastel uniform the Brit wore while working behind the cashier counter. She looked miserable but her face lit up when she saw the blonde.

"The second time?" Beth asked curiously.

There was something about the way the blonde spoke not only to her but about her and about them. A certain glow in her eyes, rosy cheeks and an even brighter smile. Captivating the British woman.

"Highgate." The singer smiled fondly about the memory, Gabby was in the park under a tree reading a book, when a dog grabbed the blonde's coat and pulled her to the woman.

The Brit quickly stood to catch the stumbling blonde dropping her book in the process while scolding the dog.

It was the first and only dog she ever liked. The dog that Gabby was fostering often had the opportunity to visit the singer and poet's house when they were home.

"Interesting places. Fate must've had it planned. Those places aren't close." The Brit's words surprised the blonde. "How'd you know?" She asked.

"I don't know." The brunette frowned with a slight shrug. "I just... know." She let out a confused chuckle but the blonde just smiled happy that there was still traces of Gabby in there.

Once they got to the countryside Beth once again kept staring out the window pointing at everything she'd seen time and time again and had memorised before.

Once they got to their home they entered a first gate. The Brit moved to the middle of the seats to see out through the front screen.

"Oh look!" As Beth stuck her hand out past Taylor, the blonde gripped onto Beth's arm for dear life feeling her heart stop.

"Taylor!" Gabby's voice pierced her mind of how she yelled with the flash of horror on her face while she grabbed onto her for dear life.