The Hunters Guild(chapter 5)

[Hey guys, Author here! I have been busy so I posted my chapters lately, sorry for that. I'll try to post the chapters as soon as I can as I have got a bit free now. Read the story and enjoy, Thank you!!]

3 Months Later

Sung Jin-Ah: "Oppa!! Get up!! Its 9am" knocks on the door
Sung Jin-Woo: "Coming..."
"What is it"
Sung Jin-Ah: "Im going for my training. btw, it looks like u got up a long time ago "
Sung Jin-Woo: "yeah, u know right i should exercise everyday"
Sung Jin-Ah: "Yep, if u don't then there will be a penalty " laughs
Sung Jin-Woo: "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?"
Sung Jin-Ah: "Well, I remembered how u struggled when u were sent for the penalty zone in the hospital for the first time when u didn't do your daily quest"
Sung Jin-Woo: "That was my first time when I didn't knew about this system.... Whatever, do u think I improved a little?" 
Sung Jin-Ah: "I guess so, You have grown a bit."

Sung Jin-Ah: "Even you have become stronger than before by training in the dungeons created by the system

Sung Jin-Ah: "Even you have become stronger than before by training in the dungeons created by the system."
Sung Jin-Woo: "Yeah, in these three months, I have improved a lot in my fighting skills, and I have been leveling up in the system. I even got many good daggers and weapons whenever I completed a quest given by the system..."
Sung Jin-Ah: "Yeah...And btw, you know hunter Cha Hae-In right, the S-Rank hunter who is a student of hunter Lee Sung-Jong?"
Sung Jin-Woo: "I saw her once, when i came to pick you up, but i don't remember her well"
Sung Jin-Ah: "She invited us to her house today"
Sung Jin-Woo: "Us? You mean me too?"
Sung Jin-Ah: "Yeah..Actually, when we fainted in the double liar, even Hunters guild came to rescue us, hunter Cha Hae-In is the vice guild master of Hunters guild, so she was also there with them. She said she's a little worried about you"
Sung Jin-Woo: "Okay then, I'll come..." 
After Jin-Ah's training with Lee Sung-Jong, Jin-Woo and Jin-Ah went to Cha Hae-In's house

Cha Hae-In: "Hello Jin-Ah and Mr.Sung Jin-Woo, please come in"
Sung Jin-Woo: "Thank you" 
they all sit together and have a cup of coffee, then Cha Hae-In speaks
Cha Hae-In: "Jin-Ah and Mr.Sung Jin-Woo, actually I have called you both here to ask you guys something. Well you and Jin-Ah are now not in a guild and are training right, why don't you guys join the hunters guild?"
Sung Jin-Woo: "Hunters Guild? But why us, we are just low rank hunters and we didn't even enter into a gate recently"
Cha Hae-In: "I have seen Jin-Ah's ability, she is pretty good, she can fight head on with a C-Rank hunter and i'm pretty sure you also improved a lot since I saw you back then in the dungeon. Your aura have changed and you are quite strong now"
Sung Jin-Woo: "Well then we will join your guild"
 Cha Hae-In: "Good decision. I'll talk to the guild master about you guys"
Sung Jin-Woo: "Thank you"
They talk for some time and Jin-Ah and Jin-Woo leave to their house
Sung Jin-Woo: "Jin-Ah, did I take the correct decision to join the hunters guild?"
Sung Jin-Ah: "Yeah oppa"
Sung Jin-Woo: "Even though I accepted her request to join their guild, I wasn't sure"
Sung Jin-Ah: "Wasn't sure? But it's a great chance. Hunters guild is one the top 5 guilds in korea and we will get strong if we join that guild"
Sung Jin-Woo: "Okay then, Jin-Ah, you sleep"
Sung Jin-Ah: "What about you oppa?"
Sung Jin-Woo: "I have a little work, I'll finish it and come"
Sung Jin-Ah: "I see, so you are going to a dungeon aren't you?"
Sung Jin-Woo: "Yeah, I got a key of a dungeon as a reward for completing my daily quest" 
Sung Jin-Ah: "Okay then, get back soon" 
Sung Jin-Woo: "See ya!"