Time at home.

Charlie:

She loves spending time singing and dancing with you, drawing pictures of how hell could be better, listening to her passionately talk about how she thinks she can draw demons into redemption or just cuddling with her if she's exhausted after a hard day of running the hotel.

Vaggie:

Due to her having to deal with most of the security in the hotel, she always comes home and begins with a hello and a need to rant, which leads to her cursing out angel dust and alastor in Spanish for 2 hours straight, but you don't mind, you listen to her and comfort her, which she returns with cuddles and affection, she also likes teaching you how to use different types of melee weapons to defend yourself or just reading a book while using you as a pillow.

Nifty:

She loves testing out new recipes and having you try them, mostly, their always good, she also loves to read Manga believe it or not, you once walked in on her squealing over one of her ships.

Cherri:

Living with Cherri mostly consists of playing video games, eating junk food, getting drunk, watching people being idiots on voxtube, cuddling or hardcore sex, it's all fun and games until you wake up the next morning and examine the state of the house.

Velvet:

Due to her status as a social media star, you are consistently dragged into either taking a selfie, doing one of the Internets latest trends with her or just holding the camera for her, but she also loves to cuddle with you as well as bake, one time you came how to her having made about 25 velvet cakes due to her having found an all new cake recipe site, she also loves video games, especially ones that consists of murder, fashion or yanderes.

Crymini:

She loves listening to rock music with you, blasting it so loud that the neighbors start to complain, she also loves teaching you to play guitar.

Molly:

She loves dancing, often pulling you from whatever your doing to be her partner, she also, thanks to her new spider abilities, has found a passion for knitting, often making you new clothes with designs of spiders and d/s (demon species) together.

Millie:

She loves to sing with you and moxxie as he plays the guitar, you also like to help out by setting up rat traps everywhere for blitz, she also loves to cuddle.

Loona:

She comes home every day and rants on and on about how she hates everyone......well, except you, she loves getting drunk with you, playing games, watching TV while making fun of anyone with a remotely funny accent or just taking the night to the bedroom.

Ms mayberry:

She loves singing with you, even if you can't sing that we'll, she still compliments you, she also loves to cook, watch movies and cuddle, especially if she's having a reality crisis about being stuck in hell, but is grateful that your there to comfort her.

Octavia:

She loves teaching you all about the stars, planets and constellations, she also loves listening to fuck u dad's music with you, or any music in general, can't forget fluffy feather cuddles.

Verosika:

Believe it or not, life with Verosika isn't just revolved around sex.......just 85% of the time, she also loves you judging her trying on different dresses for her next concert, swimming in her penthouse pool or trying to find different ways to make you blush as hard as you can.

Kiki:

She, like verosika, spends a LOT of time in bed with you because....succubus, duh. But she also loves teaching you about different ways to look amazing, listening to music, watching game shows cause she finds Steve Harvey hilarious and getting your helping dying her hair.

Coco/apple:

Being in "bed" with you, along with cooking, listening to music, watching reality TV shows and gossiping on what celebrities them saw cheating at verosika's concerts.

Milky:

Again, she's a succubi, your gonna have a relationship with a LOT of sex, but she also loves working out with you, listening to verosika's latest hits and watching game shows, what can she say, Steve Harvey is fucking hilarious.

Sallie may:

The two of you mostly help out around the home ranch with her parents, but she also loves training for the next pain games with you, leaning against a fence and talking and you helping her hide the ENORMOUS amount of dead bodies stashed.......oh no you don't.

Dia/summer:

First up, they may not be succubi, but they work in the porn industry, need I say more, they also love when you help them do their hair, watch TV while cuddling, ranting about how much they hate the people that come into vals club and listening to music.