Fix You {NIALL HORAN STORY} - Thanks, Niall.

[Niall's P.O.V]

" Please take care of him. " my mom begged all the time. I woke up a few hours ago, and all she was doing or saying was ' take care of my son ' blahblahblah.. I know, I really love my mom. More than everything! But sometimes she may exaggerate much.

" I promise " the doctor said and smiled to my mom, and then me. I couldn't smile back, it hurts so much!

" Niall, baby. Mom is going home now.. " my mom said and smiled, touching my cheeks.

" Mom.. " I said " I'm not a kid anymore.. "

" But you're still my little baby, you will always be! "

She kissed my forehead and leaved the hospital room. And so did the doctor, now it's only me and.. The girl next to me.

" Hi.. " I whispered to her, looking at her. But she didn't answer, she was only looking out through the window. I know the feeling..

" My name is Niall, what's yours? " I said, still no answer. I sighed and pulled of my blanket, going to the door.

" You can't leave your room, it's not allowed." the girl said, I looked at her and walked back to my bed again.

" Good, you're talking! So what's your name? "

" J..- J-Julia " she whispered. She breathed after that, loud.

" Sorry, my voice is chopping up sometimes.." she said, I tried to smile and managed it!

" So how old are you, Julia? "

" 17, today."

" Today? Happy birthday! " I said, surprised. She laughed.

" Thanks, Niall."

I don't know but I felt warm when she said my name, her voice is so cute. Wonder why she is in hospital?

" So, why are you staying here? " I ask her, her smile went to sad face. Oh no, I shouldn't ask that..

" I..- I was grossly abused.. " she said, trying to smile.

" I'm sorry.. I..-"

" No, no. Don't say that. It's not your fault. "

I just nod.

" Can I ask you? " she said.

" Car crash, me and my friends was kinda.. Or very drunk " I answered

" My mom and dad died in a car crash.. "

" I'm sorry " I said again, she just looked down.

[Julia's P.O.V]

And now the tears starts to slowly drop down, oh god..

Niall slowly pulled the blanked of and walked to my bed. He sat on my bed and hugged me, wow. I felt so warm when we hugged, he stroked my back slowly and hold my head in his other hand.

" Thanks again, Niall. I haven't felt this feeling for a long time.. " I whispered to him.

_______________________________________

Helloow! :) comment, vote and follow! Please? :)