🙂CHAPTER 1🙂

Heyy guys......❤
This is my first ff so plz do comment  and likes.....
So let's start........

Jas:- enough of this mr.goni

She shouted on her husband......

Aly:-please....liste......

He was cut by her ......

Jas:- I don't need ur explanation mr.goni...I am leaving right now and waps kabhi nahi aungi apke zindagi me mr.goni......

She just yelled at him......

Aly:- just one minute jas.....

He was again cut by her.....

She:- when I Loved u.....you were busy with your girlfriend...when asked you to come to pick me up to my college u were with your girlfriend and lied to me ki that you were at office or ha apne mujhe jas bolne haq kho diya hai, alka meri LIFE pe koi haq nahi hai apka mere upar koi haq nahi hai , ap mere pyar ke Layka nahi ho or.........

She cut by him ........

Aly:- Aese kese mera haq nahi hai I have right on u and ur body, ur heart ok and rhi bat meri girlfriend ki me manta hu meri galti samjh agyi hai ab se tum se pyar karunga or tu meri wife ho mera haq hai tum pe or.......

He cut by her........

Jas:- no I am not ur wife ok mene apko Divorce de diya hai bs ap Singh kar do fir ap apni girlfriend ke pas ja sakte hai
Now just go away for me and my life I am leaving.......

She said these words and stormed out of the big mansion........

He was rooted in his place.....he filling guilty....he was totally messed up now ... he was totally heartbroken.....and she also left him with nothing........

He:- I want her , I want her here, her love and she is just mine, tumhe was lake rhunga at any cost I don't care ki tumhe waps ana hai ya nahi bcz I don't care tumhe ana hoga , ur just mine, just mine, only mine.......

Everything was going against him will......will she ever come back?or what about his POSSESSION she will accept him with his possession and love?

[....Heyy gusy...How 's the chapter? I hope you liked it......Bye....]

{Promo:- flashback.....}

~love you all.....❤