The Discovery

"MJEGCF-89... This realm appears to be vaguely familiar to me..." Dilton thought to himself when he discovered the portal to this location. The bits and pieces that he remembers from that world seemed to resemble more of a cartoon rather than an objective world. As he lived alone, and had no family that he is aware of, he decided to venture in to perhaps give himself more of an idea of what this realm had in store. However, this gentleman was in for quite the shock when he entered. Upon arrival into the new universe, he noticed how cartoonish it all looked, and how bright it all was, and upon looking into a lake, he was bewildered to see that he too had changed!

His changes in appearance were not drastic, however he noted that he looked extremely cartoonish, with a reflection that in Dilton's own words, "Looks like I'm looking at a cartoon character..." When he touched the deep lapis lazuli colored water, he realized that that reflection was him! He has in utter shock! However, he was too bewildered by his surroundings to recoil in shock even really in regard to his appearance. He of course observed the cartoonish water, and how deep blue it is. However, he ran around the area and observed the lime-colored grass, and the emerald green leaves on the chocolate colored trees. To say he was fascinated is a sever understatement. Even the animals around him were cartoonish in appearance and behavior, when Dilton interacted with a bird, it talked to him! Dilton was pleasantly surprised.

However, something about this world was off to him, while the animals were all kind and friendly to him and didn't want any trouble, he noticed a lack of any sort of civilization or any sort of people... He wandered for quite a few hours and was quite surprised to see that no such thing existed. No evidence for humanity, or any sort of intelligent life. He felt a weird tingling in his hands, Dilton clench his fists and discovered that he is able to use energy. His energy is very erratic, and he seems to have very little control over what this energy is used for. However, intuition gave him the idea that this energy may come in handy for the new life he will establish here.

For the time being he decided to settle under a tree surrounded by a lake to rest his body. He knew that if he wanted to do anything serious with this realm, he needed to find out more about it. For the night he decided to mark the area in where he settled to being planning. During the next few months, he managed to do quite the bit of investigating and managed to obtain quite the bit of information. His findings allowed him to help planning what sort of society he needed to build in order to thrive. He was able to determine that this planet that he is currently on is approximately 450.48 million square miles, which when compared to another planet he is familiar with but didn't live on, Earth. This new planet, of which is in on is about 2.287 times bigger. While peering into the sky, he also suspects that this planet is not the only one that exists, nor is the only one that may show signs of life. When Dilton specifies life, he also include prokaryotic and eukaryotic life forms.

In terms of his astronomical studies, he suspects that there are 7 other planets, while not looking the exact same, but have instead varied appearances. Which coincidentally all host life. If his suspicions are correct and all of the worlds are abandoned like the one, he is on now, his reach may be farther than he initially hoped. Dilton is fascinated by his findings and continues his studies...