No More Pranks!

Requested by GeetRVR

—-
As the members of BTS had grown closer over the years, the first thing the hyungs noticed about their maknae line was that the three of them were pranksters. Those three were plotting against them any chance they got. Over the past ten years the maknae's had matured a bit and didn't prank their hyungs as much as they used to, but it didn't mean it never happened. For Halloween Jungkook pretended to have a nose bleed and poured it all over Namjoon. For Yoongi's birthday Jimin and Taehyung filled his car with purple balloons. During Christmas Jimin pretended that Jin's car had been broken into. The hyungs had to give it to their maknae's, they were creative and convincing. The hyungs fell for their pranks more often than not.

The maknae's usually kept the pranks pretty light. They knew to never do anything to hurt their hyungs, although lately they felt like it'd be fun to really scare the hell out of them for the first time ever.

"It'll be our best prank yet," Jimin said to Taehyung and Jungkook.

"What do you have in mind?" Jungkook asked his hyungs. The three of them were sitting in the bedroom that Taehyung and Jungkook shared.

"Faking our deaths," Jimin smiled evilly.

Jungkook and Taehyung both stared at him, "Isn't that a bit much?" Taehyung asked. He wasn't too sure. Jungkook smiled, "I think it'd be kind of funny."

"It'll scare their pants off, and then they'll be fine when they see we are fine. C'mon Tae, it'll be one for the books!"

Taehyung shrugged, "Sure, but how do we do that? How would we actually convince them that the three of us are dead? They aren't stupid. They'll check our pulses or something."

"Well when they do that we could hold our breath. It also slows your heart rate. Everyone just holds their breath when they check our pulse," Jungkook informed Taehyung.

"That's easy enough I guess. I bet they'll freak out," Taehyung told his fellow maknae's.

"We'll probably never be able to top this one!" Jimin exclaimed. The three of them sat in the bedroom planning on how to go about executing their plan. They'd do it that night. One of the hyungs always called them to come help cook dinner. They knew if none of them responded, someone would come in search of them. That's when they'd all take a place huddled together in one of the beds and 'be dead'. This would get the attention of all of them and when the time was right they'd scare their hyungs pants off by jumping up or something like that.

That day, the three youngest acted like they weren't feeling well in front of their hyungs. The three of them complained of headaches and stomach pain. Jungkook added in some chest pain to the lie.

"Did you all eat something that might have been bad?" Jin asked as he made some tea for the three. The hyungs felt bad seeing their maknae line sick, little did they know it was all part of their evil scheme.

"Maybe. I don't know," replied Jimin.

"I'm going to go lay down," Jungkook grabbed some of the tea and headed to his room , followed by Taehyung and Jimin who said they were also feeling like going to lay down. They all made their way back into Taehyung and Jungkook's room and curled up in Jungkook's bed. They played with their phones for a bit. And just per their normal routine, the three heard Yoongi call from the kitchen, "MAKNAE'S WE'RE COOKING NOW!!"

That usually meant 'Someone get your ass up and come help us,' but not today.

"Okay! Nobody say anything and don't move!" Taehyung and Jungkook nodded and smiled at Jimin's request, "When we hear one of them start walking towards the room, act dead. We really have to play it off."