𝟎: Let's Start Over⌝

- VOCABULARY -

B A N D:
A person's band is a special mutation in one's genetics that results in an equally special or unique superpower. A band can either be directly inherited from a parent or close relative, most commonly, or a mix of the both.
- Not everyone in the world has a band. Close to thirteen percent of the world is without one.

- ABOUT THE SCHOOL -
San Francisco's Prodigy Ideal Academy

Despite what the academy's name may account for, this school was built for hero training, along with a side engineering program, a nod to anyone unwilling to become a hero.

- The school isn't all too easy to get into, having a less than forty-five perfect acceptance rate. Though passing the written entrance exam and having the right physical skill can almost guarantee acceptance.

- Uniform
As most private schools do, PIA does indeed have a uniform. A rather unique one, as the founder didn't wish for his school to be lost among the crowd, despite the rather basic school colors; Blue, black, and white.

- Classes
Two classes such as Offensive Training and Band Management were mandatory in any hero academy. They were usually taught by professional heroes, and PIA wasn't an exception. OT being taught by the Baker Hero and the BM teacher the Puppet Hero.
- There are other classes to accompany the two. Defensive Training, Physical Endurance, Costume Practicality #101, and two other "normal" high school classes, varying from Science, to English, to History, or Math based on the student. A proper education for students remains any headmaster's top priority, no?

- Dorms
There's one, seven-story area of the main building used for hero dorm rooms. Three same-gendered students per room, two sharing the larger of the actual rooms inside due to both its larger space and double bed.

- ACCEPTANCE/REJECTION LETTERS -

- Sending
Nearly five weeks after written exams are graded and all physical scores set in stone, acceptance letters are mailed to their respected lucky students, and rejection letters to those who aren't as lucky.

- Contents
Acceptance letters contain a large amount of important information for students; dorm number, homeroom, schedule, any scholarship information, and more.

- ABOUT "HAND DEALT" -
⌞My Studio Academia: REBOOT: 2016⌝

- Welcome
Welcome to the rebooted, first installment of My Studio Academia. The technically second beginning of a mini-fanfiction series written by The Clique. Except this time, the plans are to start in 2016, and the end to be the book of 2019 - perhaps in early 2020.

- About
If you were to read the "old" book's cover, which was wonderfully made by meha-k,—who doubles as the creator of this current one—you'd see that this book takes place in our MHA! YouTube AU. Meaning almost all those featured are content creators, and some people that aren't in many long videos are also included. An example, the producers of former REACT videos. Such as Lauren, Julie, and Madeline.

- Speaking of, this AU does center around the people featured in the former REACT videos. Very few mentions of the actual creators though.

- There are more examples, but it'd take too much time to list them all, no?

- DISCLAIMERS -

- Swearing
In all honesty, this should be expected of any book written by or with the help of lemonqsodas1. None of us consider the planned amount of cursing excessive, but this is subject to change.

- Injury Descriptions
Being a hero, or even trainee for that matter, is a dangerous job. Resulting in multiple injuries, most of which involve blood.

- Mature Themes
This is simply another way of saying that this series will contain themes relating to internalized homophobia, depression, and both panic and anxiety attacks. This is very triggering for some people, and mandatory to mention.

- BEGINNING -

Now, any more important notices and anything such shall be added when needed. Since that all of this is out of the way now, let us begin.

Again.

- The Clique
💛💙💜🧡🤍

- cover credits go to meha-k