22

Cold and dark, Licorice didn't even bother to bring food to them anymore. In the confined room, Gumball would be in the most pain right now. His bandages were dirty and the holes where his eyes used to be kept bleeding, almost even ending. The other's wounds healed just fine but Gumballs didn't heal, his wounds would get infected any moment and well... An infected wound is something he doesn't want but he can't stop it. His head felt lightheaded, 4 days without food would do that to you. Being shook lightly is what kept him awake.

"Gumball, stay with me" -Cherry

Cherry whispered, she was whispering because if she talked any louder, it would kill her. Everyone was close to death, Poison Mushroom seemed like the first to accept that but no one knew that because no one could ask them. Why? You know why! Devil tried everything to get that dammed door to budge and Angel was still knocked out but at least alive. The cage seemed like it wasn't going anywhere anytime soon so Gumball and Cherry were still inside of it, their joints were sore and their hair tangled. Gumball's mind began to wonder and wander. He imagined a flower field, sure, cookies think he hates plants, which is half true. He only hates taking care of them but looking at wildflowers that grow on their own is something he enjoys. He imagined the soft grass beneath his feet, the bright flowers around him, the beautiful sky. Then, reality hit him like a truck again. He knew he could never see those things again, he knew he might never even hear the wind, or even hear another cookie again. He shakes as he imagines things he would never see again. His art, everyone in the kingdom, colours, everything he knew.

"Come on door!" -Devil

Devil continued to scrap at the door, kicking it and trying to pry it open. Poison watched as they tried to fall asleep next to the cage. Cherry watched Devil with sadness in her eyes, she wanted to see her sister again, Cherry Blossom. She missed everything about her, the way she can calm her, their picnics together, and how she loves her fireworks. Of course, without her other arm, she won't be able to throw as many fireworks as she used to.

"JUST MOVE YOU FUCKING DOOR!" -Devil

Devil screamed in anger as they lunched at the door. The only thing Gumball heard was a loud...

Crack