frustrations -michaeng

"Mina I love you.. im so so happy that i have you" i told her while we were both laying down on my bed.

She smiled at me after i said that.

"I'm the one who's the happiest, i can't believe that you're my girl."

She hugged me tight and gave me a lot of ticklish kisses.

"U-nnie not my throat please hahaha it tickles... you know im sensitive there-!" I tried to push her head away but she was stronger.

She suddenly went on top of me and looked me in the eyes.

I was a bit confused but then she spoke

"Chaeyoung... i have a problem.."
Her eyes have a lot of mixed emotion.

"What is it unnie? You can tell me anything, you know." I touched her hair to reassure her.

"I...-"

"Yes?" I said

"We're already together for almost a year right?"

"Yeah, what about it?" I got really curious.

She touched my hands and looked me deep in the eyes.

"I can't stop thinking about touching you, more than just this" she held my hands tighter.

"I want to do things with you, we've never done before. Everyday i can't stop thinking about it and it hurts"

Oh

It got silent for a while and it seemed like mina regretted saying it.

"I'm sorry.. did i weird you out? Just forget i-"

"No! It didn't... i was just trying to process it.." i blushed thinking about what mina said.

"So?.." she asked me with a worried look.

"I want to try it." Mina looked at me happily and hugged me.

"I love you so much.." she kissed me on the lips and I felt a hand creep up my stomach suddenly

"A-already..?" I felt my heart racing.

"You don't want to?" She stopped moving her hand.

"N-no its okay.. we're alone at home.. anyways.."

She kissed me again but deeper this time and slid her hand up towards my breast.

"Mmm.. no bra.. huh?" Mina said into the kiss.

"Y-yes.. ahh.." she began touching my left breast but purposely avoided my nipple.

"Mina.. p-pleas-" when i said that she slipped her tongue inside my mouth. I didn't know it would feel so good to tongue kiss, i felt myself get really wet.

While she massaged my breast, she finally used her fingers and played with my nipple.

"U..nnie it feels so..weird but good.."
I moaned into her mouth and felt a thigh move between my legs.

"C..chaengie rub ..yourself on my thigh" she pressed it against my crotch.

I began moving my pussy on her and felt something weird building up inside my stomach.

I broke the kiss because i couldn't stop moaning. I positioned my head on her shoulder and held her tight.

"U-nnie ..unnie it feels so good.. "
I kept humping on her thigh.

Mina helped me and also moved her thigh against me in the same rhythm.

"I-im gon..na release-"

She kneaded my breasts
"Show me how happy you are."

When she said that i felt a big wave of pleasure explode through my whole body and everything turned white.

Mina stopped moving her thigh and looked at me proudly

"So cute.." she kissed me on the cheek and smiled.

"But we're not done yet."

I looked at her surprised.

"But i already came?" I told her confused. "Do you also want me to make you come?"

She shook her head.
"I want to make you feel even better with something else."

"We can try it if you'd like.." i told her

"Okay.. chaengie take off your shorts."

I was a bit shy but i did as i told.

"Now spread your legs."

"U-uhhh... do i have to do that..?" I blushed.

"I want to make you feel good baby, don't be scared." She caressed my hair.

I looked at her and slowly parted my legs. She started at my private area really intensely

"Ahh... fuck.." she literally eyefucked me and i tried closing my legs because i felt really embarrassed but she held my legs apart.

"Don't!" Her eyes got really dark and her face moved closer to my pussy

"So wet.. so pink.." she used her finger and began touching my slit. My juices were all over the please.

"Un..nie ahhh..." it felt so good to have her touch my pussy like this.

Suddenly she looked me in the eyes
"Do you want to feel even better chaengie?" I nodded and she suddenly ate me out like she hasn't eaten for days.

"Fuck fuck!!- mina... !!!" i have never felt this way before and it just felt like heaven.

I moaned really loud. She slapped my thighs because i kept moving them because of all the pleasure.

I couldn't even think anymore.
The only person in my head was mina

I felt this familiar pleasure build up inside me again

"Nhnng.. m-mina-" she sucks out all my juices and plays with my clit.

"So..mhm..tasty.. chaengie.. you taste so sweet.."

".. i think im going to cum again.. mina unnie-" i pressed my thighs around her head even tighter.

"Come for..unnie.." she caressed my thighs and kept licking me.

I never came this hard before,
I couldn't even think for a whole minute.

When i finally came to myself mina was already next to me hugging me.

"You were such a good girl chaengie..except for the part that you almost crushed my head" she giggled.

"Thank you unnie.. and ehh sorry about that" i giggled shyly back