🍋 Milk x Female Reader

it was the afternoon. you were at your boyfriend Milk's house, cuddling with him. you loved to cuddle him since he had big, strong arms that were warm. it felt great, especially during winter. you could cuddle him for hours. after a while, you noticed that he was starting to blush more. you saw a look of mortification on his face.
"what's wrong?" you asked.
"oh... it's nothing" he said.
you continued to hug him, but he kept looking down. you also looked down since you were curious of what he was looking at, but you didn't see anything strange.
"please tell me what's wrong... i can fix it!" you said.
"w-well, it's just..." he started.
he sat up, but you stayed laying down where you were.
"i-i... was wondering if... you could maybe... stroke it...?" he asked.
"oh... stroke what?"
"you already know what i'm talking about, don't you?"
"no, i don't!" you said, teasing him.
"j-just... i wanted to see if you could stroke my penis... we're already this far into our relationship, and we haven't done anything like that."
you blushed.
"s-sure!" you said.
"alright..."
he nervously unbuttoned his pants and slid them down. he pulled down his boxers to reveal his erect penis. the size of it made you blush even more. you didn't think you've seen such a large one. you started out by rubbing the tip a bit, but then you used your hand to stroke the length. he started moaning a bit as you stroked it. you started going faster over time, which made him moan more. after a while, you gave his tip a kiss before putting your mouth on it. you began sucking, moving at different speeds. Milk's face was red at this point. all he was doing was looking at you suck him out. after you've sucked him for a while, you took his full length in, making his tip hit the back of your throat. you could feel his precum leaking out at this point, and you could feel your pussy getting wetter by the minute. his moans were getting louder as you continued to suck him. once you were finished with that, you sat up to take your clothes off. he helped you remove some of them, but you removed the rest on your own, revealing your naked body. you began to climb on top of him, looking at his red face with lust. you slid your hand under his shirt and rubbed his chest. you soon removed his shirt, making him naked as well and allowing you to see his abs.
"come on, baby... i just wanna feel your dick inside me~!" you said in a lustful tone.
"i know, i know" Milk said with a slight smile.
you sat on his chest area, putting your wet pussy closer to him. you began to rub your clit, making you feel wetter. some of your wetness got on his chest, and he was delighted by the sight in front of him. after a bit, he slowly removed your hand from your clit and began rubbing it himself. his fingers felt so pure against it, and it made you hornier. you began grunting and moaning as he rubbed you. over time, he rubbed faster. you were dripping on him a bit, and he later moved you to a position where you where laying on your back with his face near your pussy. he rubbed it more, but even faster than before. he was shoving two fingers in and out of you, and he even licked you a bit. you were moaning like crazy at this point. he later moved to where his erect penis was near your face, and you began sucking it again as he continued licking you. he licked your clit well and tried to stick his tongue in your hole. the both of you were blushing messes. he rubbed your skin a bit as he did this to you, which excited you even more.
"i love you... stick it in already~!" you moaned.
"i love you too... but i'd like to see you top!" Milk said, getting up from his position. all you could stare at was his kissable face, so you sat up in order to French-kiss him. after you two kissed, Milk got on his back and you climbed on top of him. you teased his tip with your clit for a bit, but then you slowly slid his penis inside of you. it was easy to slide in because of how wet you were, but it was different than before. you leaned back and started moving yourself up and down. you could hear Milk moaning quietly, which encouraged you to move faster. this made him louder, and it made you louder as well. you looked down to see his red face looking at you as you fucked him. he then caressed your cheek with his hand, and you caressed his in return. you looked lower to see your pussy sliding along his dick. it was really wet, and you were amazed by the sounds they were making as they kept pressing against each other. it didn't take you long to cum all over his dick, and you removed yourself so he could cum safely. you sucked him as he came, and it tasted like sweet milk mixed with your own cum. once you finished, you laid next to him.
"do you want a second round?" you asked him.
"sure! i'll be happy to top if you want" Milk responded.
"please do, baby~..."
Milk then climbed on top of you and took a look at your body. he thought you looked cute, and was excited to fuck you himself. he spread your legs a bit and stuck his penis inside of you. he started off by going slow, but he quickly picked up the pace. you both were moaning like you were before, except you were more high-pitched. your body bounced on the bed, and you started tilting your head back. Milk started to caress your breasts with his hand as they were bouncing along with your body. he then tried to get lower to hold you in his arms.
"baby... i love your dick~! i love it so much!" you moaned.
"i'm glad... i love your pussy as well!" he moaned back.
your body was getting warm in his strong arms. after a bit, you came on his dick, which made him pull out and cum all over your stomach. the both of you felt tired, but Milk had another plan.
"please get on all fours now. i want to try something else with you~..." he said in a lustful tone.
"alright, you dirty boy!" you said as you got on your fours with him behind you.
he then slowly stuck himself in your asshole. he moved in and out slowly, uncertain of how you felt. it was something new, but you thought it felt good. over time, you began to moan more. he took it as a sign that you liked it, and decided to go faster. you moaned more from the pleasure, but he wasn't really enjoying it, so he just pulled out and moved onto your pussy. he immediately started pulling in and out quickly, which caused you to moan loud. he cupped your tits as you bounced, and you thought it felt good when he touched your body. after a while, he started rubbing your clit as he fucked you which caused you to cum quickly. he pulled out to cum on your lower back, and he playfully rubbed some cum on your nipples. he then got up to go grab some wipes to clean the both of you up. once he was done, you two put your clothes back on and lied down next to each other.
"well, i hope you enjoyed that!" Milk said happily.
"of course i did! you were good at that" you said.
"thank you! i'm happy that i got to share that with you."
"same here! you're really handsome, Milk."
"and you'll always be beautiful, (Y/N)."
you eventually fell asleep in his arms.

____________________

note: i hope someone enjoyed this. i know they didn't have to go three rounds, but i thought it'll improve the story a bit. anyway, Milk is really sweet and i love him. i hope you do, too!

- Sky